Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

five minute firecraker that worked.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Chunkalunk, Dec 8, 2009.

1. I'm new to this forum, but I wanted to share my experience.

So let me preface with: this was the first firecracker that I attempted to make - as well as the first one that I ever ate. That said, it went incredibly well for my first time. This is what I did:

1. Used a coffee grinder to grind a small amount of weed. I didn't measure it, but it was roughly as much as two small bowls - really not very much. Also, it was mid grade stuff and pretty dry. I ground it until it was a very fine powder.

2. Smeared Jif peanut butter (it was 16g of fat per serving) on two crackers.

3. Took two pinches of the finely ground herb and spread it over the peanut butter. (two pinches amounted to about half of the weed used, so it really wasn't very much.)

4. Put the sandwich halves together and wrapped them with aluminum foil.

5. Toaster oven at 400F for 5 minutes, then turned off the oven but left the cracker for another 5 minutes.

6. Waited a few more minutes until it was cool enough to eat. It actually tasted pretty good. The peanutbutter wasn't nearly as dry as I expected. It didn't burn at all, although it was kind of brittle.

So it took about an hour and a half before I felt anything, but I did have a large breakfast only 15 minutes before making/eating the cracker. I'm sure if it was eaten on an empty stomach it would be faster.

As for the effect:
    It was a mild body high that lasted about 3 hours. I certainly wouldn't call it "blitzed," but I was definitely high.

Really the only other thing I would try next would be to eat it on an empty stomach and not have anything else with it.

Please let me know what your results are. Enjoy!

2. I just did the same thing, but 15 mins at 350 degrees. So far its been like a half an hour and nothing, so I'll give it another 30-60 mins and if I dont feel anything I'm going to go smoke a J. I only made one cracker sandwhich with about 2 good pinches as well so hopefully this shit kicks in soon.