Fitted hats

Discussion in 'General' started by 605skunk, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Is it dumb to have your ears tuck in when wearing hats?

I'm between a size (22.5 inches) 7 1/8 and 7 1/4. The 7 1/8 is a lil tight and the 7 1/4 fits just a tad too big. My ears often tuck in sometimes, is that normal? People say it looks alright but I just feel plain goofy.:hello:

2. Fitted.. is that what you youngins call em these days?

I have one that my friend bought me.. my ears don't get tucked in though..

My opinion... if your ears are tucked in I would think the hat is too big for your head..

and yes.. you probably do look a little goofy with your ears tucked in a hat.. unless its one of those russian hats.

3. no u dont want ur ears to tuck in thats wayyy to big

4. well if ur white lol u dont want that.... just go try out a bunch of dif sizes... i had to buy a new fiifty cuz my hair is longer and thick now so i had to get a bigger size

5. no one cares bro... just do you like my man hov over here

6. stay fresh in my fitted hat, test where my limits at

7. i love my fiftynine fifties!
    but no you cant pull off the ear thing unless your black

8. I don't feel right when my ears stick out; they feel as if their humongous...

9. 7 1/8 is tight on my forehead though, what should i do?:eek:

Maybe its time to bring the snapbacks back!

10. shameless self bump...

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcB1Wc9hE7Y]YouTube - Brandon Dull Presents: Mac Miller - Snap Back (HD)[/ame]

:cool:

12. me fuckin' too.... /sigh

END THREAD MODS

13. YALL JUST HATTIN............ YAY I ROCK A SNAPBACK yuppppppppppppppppp

14. Idk I have small ears so I don't even pay attention to how they are when I'm rocking a hat.

15. The only snapback I own besides my pirates is the redbull pinstripe I got as a gift.

The 10+ others are authentic snapbacks.

16. OP,

stop worrying about what other people are wearing and if you should be doing it too..

get a fucking hat that fits, how a hat is SUPPOSED to fit....

"eeeh,,,, is it cool to wear tight jeans, is it cool to wear high top nike shoes, is it cool to wear hats 3 sizes too big so it goes over my ears, is it cool to wear v neck t shirts"""

thats why theres kids walking around with sagging tight jeans, with hightop ugly ass nikes stickin out all weird, then a v neck tshirt, hat too big with neon sunglasses...

fuckin clowns.

17. did you not read previous post? i said i am between sizes.... mfw i see these new guys on GC

18. haters will always hate... doesnt matter what you are wearing or how you wear it

there will always be atleast one person who "thinks" they kno best

when really..... it doesnt matter what they think

just wear whatever you like and what is comfortable to you and you only

shit..