Fitted Hats At Head Shop What Brand???

Discussion in 'General' started by Spliff Shady, Jun 3, 2014.

1. I seen some really nice hats at a headshop a while ago the headshop is out of business now so I can't buy the hats there. I don't think they were new era, bit they looked kind of new era-y. They had nice designs I've never seen before not teams for example one was purple with a giant elephant on the front. If anyone knows what brand these are I would appreciate the knowledge thanks.

2. Nvm I think it's grass roots company

3. I been looking for a new style of hat grassroots have some nice ones. Now lets hope size isnt a issue still

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yea I went to their site I think they only sell in bulk. I hope there is a canadian retailer that carries them.

No, they sell individually:

http://www.grassrootscalifornia.com/

You can also buy grassroots clothing all over the interwebz from countless glass and headshop sites. Checkout Aqua Lab Technologies and grasscity dot com  for instance. They both carry Grassroots.

6. I think you can make a design and submit it to the website also.

7. Fitted? Psshh who wears those?

8. #snapbackattack #snapbacksonlyfoo #nicesnapbackbrowheredyougetit #donttouchmyhatstickers):< #snapbacksondeckhmu

9. I grew up with fitted. SnapBack to me sound like a cheap excuse to save on making all the different sizes. No offence I just think snap backs look cheap.