Fit Hit The Shan...... Man

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chodelee1901, May 11, 2014.

1. Fuck, alright here it goes. Me and my girlfriend of over two years were literally finally starting to get going with our lives after being shit on multiple times in the happy with life department. Then finally, things started to come into place. She knew what she wanted to go to school for, I knew what I wanted to get an education in as well. We had plans to move to California (we live in Ohio now)

Well she moved to newark which is in Ohio and started hanging out with her neighbors, lying to me about dumb shit, talking to me in front of her friends like Im a clump of fucking dirt.... then one night me and my buddy drove up to see her, we get there and shes already drunk. Well as the night goes it slips out that she got drunk one night and smoked something that your burn in a lightbulb..... right? Like what do I say to that????

Backstory to her a little bit, she sort of had a problem with pills when we broke up for a few months, got back together and she was getting help, everything was fuckin great. We loved each other, it finally hit me that this girl could actually be the one girl for me, my fuckin best friend in life. Thats what she was to me. And now idk what to do.

Im getting ready to move to arkansas to get away from the drugs in this place, I've lost an aunt and my best friend from highschool who was practically my brother, and I know I cant handle seeing anything happen to this girl. So I figured Id leave, get a fresh start and maybe I'll still move to cali.

Idk what to do, Im lost, Im stuck. The thought of just up and leaving without her by my side physically hurts, like legit heart ache. She says she loves me and eveything will fall into place but she doesn't give me answers for her lies and why she does what she does.

I guess blades, Im just upset, I DONT want to leave this girl, but I also dont want to be around here waiting for something to happen to her. She claims she did it one time and shes so upset with herself but she's still poppin p's and the people shes surrounding herself with think its "cool" so why would she quit?

Should I just leave and move on or should I stay and try to help her? Ive been trying to no avail but I still hold onto that sliver of a chance that its not to late like a fucking fool.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. you can't help some one who doesn't want to be helped. i think you should move on dude

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. As much as it will hurt to leave man, it will be nothing compared to the years off heartache you're trying to head for. When one finds that he's on the wrong road, the sooner he turns around the sooner he'll back on track. Let her go bro and build a life around yourself for a while, and if she really is the one then you guys will find each other again when you two are ready for it. You can only benefit in the long run, just have to overcome the short term.

4. As sad as it is for me to say this, Id move on if I were in that situation

Its significant others like that, that you commit to and wish you hadn't years down the road. 

Who knows maybe if you really had it in you to put up with it you could help. I dont want to sound 100% negative about it. 

But personally, its a no go if I were in those shoes (again it would be a hard choice)

5. #5 zowie, May 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
    She talked shit about you. That's low... California is where Mary's at come through!

6. Doesn't look like she really wants to be with you anymore..stop wasting your time

7. I realize moving on is the best bet for me, but you gotta realize, getting the I only want you texts from her and shit makes me second guess. I could probably screen shot the conversation

I know it's hard, but you have to follow the actions and not the words.

People can produce whatever words they want in their head and say them out of their mouth in any form of emotion that they want and be acting, not actually mean any of it.  It takes someone who really knows, who really understands, to say absolutely nothing and start changing their mindset around so they can start changing their life around.

Don't let words without meaning cloud your vision, follow your life and do what makes you happy, or else you're living as someone else's shadow. 

9. Yea your right, I just... idk its so hard to cut out over 2 years of my life like it never happened

10. Whatever happened to tl;dr or cliffs?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Fuck her...You can't just up and say "I quit."  It is a much longer road than that, one that she apparently cannot deal with.

If you continue, depression is in your future...More than what you perhaps have now.  Can't save the World, and you certainly can't save someone who doesn't want any part of it.

12. Maaaaaaaaaybe give her an ultimatum like "its either me or the drugs, which is it gonna be?".

But in all honesty, ultimatums rarely work, and her friends are just gonna be be like "who is he to say what you can and cant do you should dump him on principle"

13. Why do you have to act like it never happened?  You should embrace what happened but you need to learn to move on.  Just because you spent a very very small portion of your life with this girl does not mean you should force yourself into staying in an unhappy relationship.  People change, its inevitable.

Remember the good times as well as the bad and move on to the next chapter of your life.  It will make you better stronger person.

14. "I dont chase em
    I replace em/"

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Yea I did that, she isn't going to stop or change because thats what drugs like that do to you. Its almost like meeting her for the first time again only she's a bitch haha. God damn does it suck but I gotta move away from this shit.

16. Fucking end thread on that one bruh lolol..... but no more input would be great

17. She jus gonna drag you down bruhhh

She probably banged a lot of guys behind your back. Especially after she smoked that crystal. That shit makes people hornier than a kid going through puberty no joke. That's probably why she so upset about it because she got banged in all holes by all different guys. No joke

18. She smoked it with her aunt. She is mainly on pills, letting go sucks man but we both decided to call it quits I guess. I wish I had a fucking filter though, I said since hurtful shit, but she threw our relationship for people she just met

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Wtf she did it with her aunt?  How do you know for sure?   

Didn't you say she was hanging out with her neighbors?

20. Her aunt's a hard drug user and she used to frequently stay where my ex would so she tried introducing it to her. But I mean her neighbors are still in high school so good on her for getting with that lol....

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app