Fit Girls

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Sovereign Psyche, Nov 11, 2011.

1. :devious:
    sorry man, got a little carried away with the uploading.

2. Haha I liked how it was originally! It was like yes, yes, yes, yes, yes....... What the? Dear god, is that.... Puke.

3. #203 rollinjoints, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    The things I would do to this woman ... *sigh*.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Ay, #98...ms brazil too....dat ASS!!! The things I'd eat off those asses. Lol.

Saw two beautiful fit girls at the gym today, both around my age. Played some eye games with one of em, she coulda got it. But I did what I always do. Pussy out. Why are fit girls so intimidating my blades?!

5. Man, I wish that Brazil athlete picture was real (it's photoshopped). She would be perfect!

6. Dam... fit girls are my shit but 6-packs and bulging biceps are noo good.

My ideal girl would look something like this :ey:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. None of these girls appear to squat nor do they look capable of pullups or pushups. Whatever floats your boat or finds your remote.

8. While these girls have smokin bodies, and I would give it to all of them, I wouldn't necessarily consider them "fit" in my book. More so just skinny with a lil bit of curve. But to each his own, nice pics to check out none the less :D

9. Those girls don't exercise...also they don't eat

10. True.. they may not be capable of heavy lifting (or any lifting), but you surely dont get that muscle tone around the stomach and thighs from starving yourself my friend :ey:

11. True, I bet the stair masters at their gym are pounded to shit from them using it for hours. Lol :smoke:

12. As long as they can lift my dick lol.

13. Shit they don't even gotta lift mine, all they gotta do is have an orifice open for business :ey:

14. Some of these girls have really nice physique but I can not do the bulky thing.