Fisting.........

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RecStoner, Nov 26, 2010.

1. back in high school i knew a girl who got double fisted seriously, she was mad butch though

2. I probably have one right now.

3. Na, just a blimp.

4. I'm pretty much down for any sick and kinky thing a girl would want to do as long as it doesn't involve human excrement. If she wants me to beat the vag up then dammit i'll beat it up!

5. yeah.. it was the Ronald McDonald picture that did it for me..

6. Im not a girl but im pretty sure if she likes the fist your teeny weeny would never please her but what do I know

7. May I inquire what the hell that picture has to do with the erectoral status of you schlong?

8. if a chick said "fist me" and she could take a fist.. id fist her.. i think itd be pretty hot.

9. Anyone throw a hotdog down a hallway?

10. I just got a picture of someone punching a vagina. Needless to say i'm quite limp right now...

11. all ya gotta need to know:

[​IMG]

12. this is disturbing. i wouldnt want to do that

13. What? Thats not even fisting.... Thats knowing where the golden button is....

14. From the looks of that diagram, full on fisting looks like it would turn you're insides to mush IMO.

15. No way!!! Ouch :eek:

16. #36 SassyMelassy, Nov 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2010
    You should want to do that.

MILEY wants you do to that. I speak the truth.

17. Not if you're me

18. Awww... poor guy.
    :laughing:
    I would go with a happy medium though.

19. I tried it many times with my x. I love it. fantastic feeling of fullness.
    It is possible for most women to enjoy fisting without pain. its a matter of takign the time needed, lots of lube and the right partner.

You can find how-tos and guides on Fisting.com if you have never tried it before. Its a community site for people with an interest in fisting -both males and femails, anal or vaginal fisting.

Im still learning about anal fisting. Have dared trying it out yet but I will within long. Would love to hear from people with experience.

20. Seems like it would beat up her pussy and make it loose. Might not want to try it on any long-term girlfriends.