Fishy Weeed

Discussion in 'General' started by hotboxtomato, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Hey guys, so I just bought some weed off a guy that I work with, when I was on the phone with him talking bout the swap he sounded weird, like something was up...he was heaty. But when i met him he acted fine and we talked for about 15 minutes before going our own way.
    I know i should've checked the weed right away but i trusted the guy and looked at it once i got home.

Once i got home i examined the bag and the weed had a mixture of brown-ish, yellow-ish, green-ish color to it. I opened it and had a VERY faint smell of weed, but when i brought it up to my nose to sniff, it smelled like peppers, it smelled like spices not like the weed ive always bought from any other person. I tried to call him back but he never responded. I looked for it for mold and or anything else, couldn't find nothing, it still had some crystals and the hairs, like it definitely was weed but a fishy kind, nothing that I've ever came across. I packed a bowl and smoked it, it was real harsh and didn't taste like the Jane I've ever gotten. It did get me buzzed but it took more then a bowl...took actually quite a lot. I'm thinking its stale weed and that i got ripped off. Could someone enlighten me about ,"Stale Weed." Is it bad for you?

And should I talk to this guy or just let him walk this once?

2. Call him back and say... 4:45

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbIlLmCID5g]The 100 Greatest Movie Threats of All Time - YouTube[/ame]

3. If you don't want it, just throw it back in.

Let it be free.

4. hahahaha classic mistake well atleast you have learned from this i hope...

5. Tell him you are allergic to spices and it almost killed you because your throat swelled up

Then threaten to kill him