Fishtank hydroponics system

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hydro12, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Can I grow in my fish tank? If so what materiald do I need? I'de appreciate any feedback.

2. I dunno .. are your plant carnivores, or vegetarians ?.... LOL no you really cannot do it . folks who "aqua culture" ( the term for what our talking about) use 1 tank for the fish , another for the solution before it gets pHd, and adjusted, and then on to the hydroponics rezzy.

I belive the tank in the middle is to keep the "aqua" from being too "hot" and getting nute burn or pH shifts.

but really .. if you have any fish that eat the flora in your tank ... cannabis is a nice little treat.

3. No, i wasn't going to put fish in the tank. I was just wondering if i could use the actual tank and the pump to grow my stuff in.

4. lol ahh ok .. well yes you could DWC it .. jsut gonna have to make it light proof.

Niow if your talking about making the tank your entire grow .. like a veg/flower chamber.. well search" PC grow boxes" for ideas, i guess... I dont do micro's.

5. i'm lost and confused.you've gotta tell me these things in laymans terms lol. what all do i need and what steps do i follow??