Fishoutofwaters Glass Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FishOutOfWater, May 14, 2010.

1. Sooo whats your favorite piece to smoke out of??

2. Tiny Tube all day

3. I sold you this! (I'm Skoolmon on TK :wave:) :D

Glad to see it's still getting some work in, dude. DOPE collection!

4. Same here, I glanced over it, and then immediately scrolled back up and was like O_O + :eek: :eek:!!!!!!!

Beeline Hempwick

[​IMG]

5. I dont think thats a bee line hes using. There is no wax on his, loox like straight yarn lol

6. It could just be straight up hemp wick.

7. yeah i just moved into my new place and didnt have anything else. just a roll of hemp lol

8. This a collection to be proud of
    that cyclops would trip me out everytime toking with it
    if you dont mind me asking how did you get these peace pipes???

9. #30 PuffDuck, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    That's what I was gonna say. That piece is fuckin sick, where do you find something like that and how much did that run you? That black bubbler is pretty nice lookin too

10. such a sick tube collection. i see a tiemeyer hiding back there. i'll have to check out your thread on TC. i'd rep you again but i can't yet. thanks for sharing!

11. lol thanks for the kind words everyone, as far as how i got everything? i work my ass off to support my glass habit. that "eye thing" is a salt dry. i actually won that thing in a raffle which was pretty awesome. and l dub yeah that is a kt chillum in the back lol. ill get some more pics up soon enough

12. sorry haha I meant milkvid

13. I see you have a few Sheldon Black pieces. I'm thinking of picking up one of their tubes (it's going to have an ice catcher, perculator and splash guard inside 18 inches of glass) in the next few weeks and I was wondering what the ballpark figure would be for it. I was estimating around 200-300. Do you recommend their glass?

14. This collection is one of the best I've seen on here! All the Sheldon Black pieces are amazing! The detail on the SALT slides always blow me away, they're beautiful. Your illy is friggin gorgeous too! I am truly jealous sir! +rep!

15. gotcha, ill get one up soon enough. toro is incapacitated temporarily. going in for repairs but she'll be back.

not sure how much it would run but i definitely recommend em. you wont be disappointed

16. Super sweet setup! Just saw it over on tc first lol

17. Nice glass fish, i love the Sheldon black with the worked downstem and matching bottom.