Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fishing?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highawatha, Aug 12, 2004.

1. well kinda,unoit you might just get a kick outta this one
    aaan it belongs in seasoned cause im really realy high :D
    last evening my middle child informed me she was trying to catch a raccoon....now im not sure on the laws of "traqpping" around here buuuut....im figuring her way is cruel and illegal.
    she informed us that.....she took 40lb fishing line doubled it ( wouldnt want to let that raccoon get away) put the largest hook she could get her hands on, pierced a fish on it and tied them all over our back yard, she really figured a raccoon would swallow the fish AND the hook then sit and wait for her.....needless to say she caught nothing,( i was a little worried about the cats)..... but i must say someones got to get all the 'bait' off my fence and outta my back yard.
    she's a, a,.... thinker........

2. l don,t know ,theres something fishy bout this story :smoking:

3. HAHA. that is awsome. kids are so imaginative.

4. HIGH All, *LOL* hope the hooks were barbless...kids are so funny sometimes, you wonder who they get it from eh!
    Give her a (((((HUG))))) from us ok.

5. Yah I would hate to come out in the morning to find one big mean hurt raccoon attatched by fishing line to my house. Man oh man no thanks. Who can blame em for tryin though it works for fish. :)

6. ya see, the key to coon huntin is ...

wait, if i give out my secret.. their might not be enough raccoon left for dinner come winter.

7. in my day......the key to coon huntin was a case of beer and some yappin dogs.......
    to this day i still dont know what the boys did with what they did manage to bag....and i dont think i wanna.....