fisher1986 grow diaries (start date 10th may 2006)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by fisher, May 15, 2006.

1. wow that sucks

Makes me Glad i have mind behind lock and key. I would KILL someone if my plants got tossed. But i guess it wasnt your property anyways ---- Atleast thats what i assume

2. Bad luck fisher, is there no chance of a small indoor set up?

3. where i was growing it is classed as rambla (dried riverbed) which is no ones property. anything found on the rambla can be kept. and anything can be stored on the rambla without any intervention from the law, as long as its not in the way of the dirt tracks. the farmer just happened to pass the area on the way to his fields.

4. man that's even worse it wasn't even his land you were on.Think you need to give a little of his own medicine.

5. indoors is not possible. im living with parents, and they made me move my plants from the garden so i doubt they'l let me grow it inside, even though its decriminalized in spain and you can grow for your own use.

i need to give him some of his own medicine? what am i going to steal of him? some oranges and lemons? lol
    maybe i'll just torch his house jk

6. that really sucks ass.

7. he pulled your shit. so go fuk his up. get an axe and go to town on his shit at night....

8. That sucks man....steal his tractor or something :D

9. Growing indoors is risky for people, but i grow outdoors and my potency beats indoors in every stride. size girth texture flavour and thc content. you just have to put in the good effort like everyone else, but putting them in the open isnt a good idea, i for example go a long ways off road where , if anyone was to follow me i could turn around and stare them down :) or scare the shit out of them and pop out of the bush and chase them with my stick lol. but seriously puttin plants where people go is asking them to be taken :( thats the shits man i hope u pick a better spot next year :D i wana see some nice buds from everywhere
    :smoking:

10. no one but the nosey farmer who wanted to see wot i was up to ever goes past the site they were at. not in the open at all mate!

do you think im somehow retarded and wouldnt realise that you dont plants in the open? im deeply offended lol