fisher1986 grow diaries (start date 10th may 2006)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by fisher, May 15, 2006.

1. ...

Attached Files:

• 6.JPG
      6.JPG
      File size:
      188.5 KB
      Views:
    • 7.JPG
      7.JPG
      File size:
      181.3 KB
      Views:
    • 8.JPG
      8.JPG
      File size:
      190.5 KB
      Views:
    • 9.JPG
      9.JPG
      File size:
      174.7 KB
      Views:
    • 10.JPG
      10.JPG
      File size:
      183.6 KB
      Views:
  2. week 6

i pulled 1 male out of 10 plants a few days ago. the rest arnt showing sex yet. growth is slow at the moment im investing in more soil and some goat shit! as i dont think i have enough for sufficient growth.

comments welcome as always

3. they are looking nice , they'll get packing up soon . a week of good sun and they'll explode in size

4. wish mine grew like that
    stupid irish weather

5. what strain are you growing? some strains can be grown well in cooler and wetter climates. theres a strain called Rox that will grow well in ireland. follow the link on my sig then click outdoor seeds and look on the last page

6. you wernt wrong! i put them on full dose ferts at the start of last week and they have exploded with growth.

more pics tomorrow guys

7. yea i thought so :D nice to hear that

keep it up m8

8. This goes to show exactly how strong MJ plants are.... I can honestly say thats the WORST Looking,Hardest non nutrient rich area to plant that i have
    ever seen but yet it survives....

But! at 6 weeks it should be much larger

9. ye that ground looks REALLY rough...

10. its dried up riverbed you can see in the pictures, BUT, if you would have read a few previous posts you would realise thats not what they are planted in that is just spread over the top of my holes to give it a bit of camoflauge from a distance. i dug 2-3ft down and about 3ft wide and filled it with my soil and compost then covered the top with the original dirt

also the last pictures posted were taken at 4 weeks. i was planning on posting some today but ive already visited my site without my camera. maybe tomorrow though guys

11. day 47.

i have four females! i found another male and four are not showing yet. since the last pics the plants have grown quite a bit. im gonna lst all females today, and if i can find batteries and borrow a usb lead ill get some pics posted

12. i visited my site yesterday and 7 of my 9 plants were gone!:mad: i have 2 females in a different location to the main grow and they were not discovered. out of the 7 gone there was 2 females in there 1 male and the rest had no sex. im thinking it was the farmer who uses the track near my site who has pulled them, thats all i can think of. they weren't dug out but pulled out leaving the main root ball in the ground. because of this i dont think they were stolen but just throw away! (like anyone could do such a thing to such a beautiful plant!) anyway i just wanted to let you all know. at least it means less water to carry to my site, and until next year i can look for another spot which is more secure. i dont get how they were discovered though because the spot i had was already secure and no one would have found it without really looking for it

13. Dam those farmers,:poke: sorry to read that fisher1986, they were starting to come along nicely.Hope 2 others are not discovered too, fingers crossed buddy.Just a quick question concerning your Caterpillar problem, there was never any solution posted about that.Did you manage to sort it if so how?I'm having the same problem too....

14. i just let it fly. there wasnt much damage to the plants and as they get taller it gets less frequent, so i just pulled them off when i could see them on my plants but other than that i just left them alone.

15. yah crazy shit man, im thinkn it was rodents, i just cant see a farmer destroying them, whhy would he go waay out there, and even if he did, they're in ground and it wouldn't even look like an organized "drug trafficking" grow, you'd have to be smart to spot 7 plants grown out in the natural wilderness. also, simply look for tracks and footprints. i once thought my plants were visited by humans because there was a trail and branches broken n shit, but then i found deer tracks.

16. no they were definatly pulled. they wouldnt be hard to spot if you got near them because theyre green and enerything else is brown yellow and dirt! i did make the mistake of going up there on a quad bike though while the farmer was out, up the mountain. there is a chain across the bottem of the track and it was unlocked when its unlocked then i know the farmer is up the mountain. i suspect he heard the bike (although i wasnt in view) and maybe he saw me leaving and went for a snoop. if this is the case then i know it was my own fault. normally i just walk up to my spot with the water. oh well still have 2 females. i'll get some pics sorted out

17. grows over folks. i went to my plot yesterday and the remaining two plants had been pulled and my water bottles were slashed and my ferts were slashed. it has to be the farmer so i left him a note:

COÑO

18. sucky deal man, but you did break the cardinal rule of growing.

19. Partale la madre as ese guey. Thats fucked up man, too bad you didn't catch him in the act.

Pues ni madre asta el proximo año

20. yep theres always next year. i have a year to find a good spot. or to buy a car so i can go miles out into the andalucian wilderness!