Fish

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by UrrPi, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Little background story :

My mother had reminded me recently that I have never eaten any fish in my life (I'm 19). I realized that and decided that every time I went to my local Publix, I would buy a nice frozen fillet or burger of the type of fish they had.

So far I have tried 3 types : Swordfish, Salmon, and Grouper.

Tonight I am trying Cod.

Hey GrassCity, whats your favorite type of fish? :wave:

2. Loove fish. I'd hafta go with swordfish,, or wahoo. Idk, everything is good aha. Perch is a bomb freshwater fish too.

3. Haddock and cod are the only fish i like lol

4. I'd have to go with this, I mean, just look at those DSL's, mmm mmm MMMMM

[​IMG]

5. I wouldn't eat that with your mother's mouth.

6. but he so sexy

7. Shark steaks are probably my favorite. They're almost better than beef steaks.

After that, there's tons of great seafood. Swordfish steak, tuna steak, crab legs, calamari (squid)... fuck there's waaaaay too many great choices. OP, you've entered an amazing world of flavor.

8. I will eat any kind of seafood (except for shellfish). I love it all

9. Calamari is the shit. Gotta love that stuff! :smoke:

I'm a big fan of Salmon and Crab.

10. Shark! shits so good

11. catfish dude. i'm all about it.

12. I don't know if it really counts, but alligator is fucking bomb.

P.S.
    I can't believe I forgot salmon... I used to fish/eat that stuff all the time back in the day. It's the best smoked.

13. All seafood mostly. I love Salmon, Scallops, and Lobster the most.

14. I hate fish, and all seafood really. Which is strange because my whole family loves it especially my mothers side. Since they're cajun is obvious.

15. I have had crab legs plenty of times, and Calamari is one of my favorites. I just never got around to eating "fish" fish.

I bought some swordfish steaks like 2 weeks ago. They were pretty bomb. :cool:

16. 19 and never had fish?? wow, do ya live in a desert or something lol

my favorites would probably be walleye, northern and perch. and then salmon and tialapia

calamari and shark arent fish guys. calamari is squid, and shark is shark

17. Halibut fish and chips with balsamic vinegar.

18. Tilapia man. With some buttered noodles and lemon. No other fish compares. Definitely put it on your list.

19. Any fish that i catch is good: Perch, Northern, Walleye, Catfish, BullHead, Bass. mmmmm

20. Mine would have to be Crappie, Yellowfin Tuna, Eel(Its actually amazing) and if it counts Calamari.