Fish?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ithofbubbles, Nov 13, 2006.

1. I just got back from visiting a family member and she happened to be very experienced in growing all sorts of plants and asked me to help her put some fish under her plants, so about 3 days later these plants that seemed the same size for 2 weeks before we added the fish were all atleased 1 foot taller! she says not many pple know this but its great for ur plants, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to add a fih during first transplant?

2. Yes sir you have found a secret weapon of a outdoor grower.

I have had great success with whole fish under pot plants. I have put them in during transplanting and after the plant was well grown. It seems the plants drinks directly from the fish juices and streches towards the sky. I use about 3 - 4 pounds of fish per plant when I am using them. They will keep your plants well feed for months. Some outdoor grows I have done have been on fishing trips with a dozen little cloned ladies in my canoe. When we catch enough fish we plant a girl and move on down the river. Next few fish and new girl finds a home and on and on.............Nice fishing weekend in northern Michigan.......yes sir

Ya know...................Native peoples all over the globe have been doing this for thousands of years

3. i've actually had great luck with making my plants taste/smell like a certain product...

blueberry, vanilla etc....

don't know if it would do it on outside plants, but try not to leave them on there too close to harvest time....

4. So, are you just putting a raw fish (head and all, not gutted) in the whole then putting the transplanted plant on top? SOunds good.

5. i remeber learing that in american history, the native americans (indians) taught the settlers to do this to get a bigger harvest of their corn crop. doesn't this raise the chances of an animal digging up your crop though?