Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fish tank facination

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter 11, Nov 2, 2003.

1. We used to have em but over the years as they broke or what ever so we had none for about 10 years.So l buy mrs critter one for her birthday.Well a couple of months later and theres 4 of them now and l,am ready for more :D ,just gotta love them fish ...p.s. l woulda posted pics but the daughter has the camera .pps did l tell ya she,s gonna have her first baby in 8 months all being well :D.

2. Fish tanks are great.. I love to watch the fishes!!!

Congrads on being a grandpa again!!!!!!!

3. Fish tanks are good to watch.

*wonder how interesting it would be to watch the fish while high* never done that before.

4. My dad has a 210 gallon reef tank setup, I have two 55 gal setups. Needless to say, we love fish. Nothing, i repeat nothing is cooler then watching sea enemys (yea i spelled it wrong so what?! ;) ) and tropical fish well smoking a j and just being high.