fish tank air stone in soil what you think

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stoney_stoner, Mar 11, 2007.

1. first off im new here any one ever hear of roillitup.org well i was on ther and got flamed bad and also its not working right anymore so.... like asked fish tank air stone in soil what you think like berry it deep in the bottom of soil and have the fish tank air pump to suply the air has this been done? anybody know what do you think of it to be sounds good and even better for an overwater.

2. you need some more punctuation, that is very hard to read/comprehend due to how it was written. imo anything that will give the roots more o2 is good.

3. Does no one know about punctuation and basic grammer? It's very difficult for some of us old timers; ok, me alone maybe, who do not speak street language to understand a lot of what some people say, and we might be missing out on something important because we have no clue as to what you are saying. I mean anyone can go on and on bout something and just keep tralking and not saying anyting and not punctuating but going on and wellyou know what imtalkn bout an if u dont use punc it gits fusing anwerunwords tagthrangoan then start bew bbout somthin else.
    hiigel

4. im sorry i didnt realize you were english teachers:eek:

5. I did a side by side comparison. almost exact clones from the same plant. One with an air stone, one without. Today is 2 weeks and I dont see any benefit from the airstone.

6. in soil

7. Someone else had a post on here a while back where they tried this.....He had pictures too and the cups of soil with the airstones, did appear to be bigger healthier plants. I'd say that one plant just had better genetics, and if you want to use an air stone, grow in water!

8. [QUOTEim sorry i didnt realize you were english teachers][/QUOTE]

we are not english teachers, but when your grammar is so bad that it's hard to understand, you should take more time to write your posts. look at it this way, one of your questions in the future might go unanswered due to someone not knowing what your asking. then in your mind it'd be the forums fault for not answering you.

9. dude, a couple of people offered you some constructive criticism, take it or leave it. don't where your feelings on your shirt sleeve man. they weren't attacking you. no need to get defensive.

10. Two clones from the same plant, very similar structures, same soil, one has an airstone in a small bag of perlite with pin holes, suspended in my soil. There was air being generated out of the bag. I used the bag because i was concerned about the air stone clogging. This is Day 1.

After 1 week i didnt notice any change. After 2 weeks.. growth has accelerated in the clone with the air stone. Not sure its worth doing but will continue for a few weeks anyway.

Attached Files:

11. shit man, my spelling and punctuation sucks, u lot understand me normally?>???