Fish People Suck.

Discussion in 'General' started by madamayo, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. wen ur girl gets pregant i say jus flush the damn thing.. return/sell all her belongings, smoke a 1/4 to urself.. and then ull realize she was a waste of time and money jus like fish are. but hey not everyones the same

2. Wow... I leave to guy buy a preroll and this thread has gone INSANE! I love it!

For the record, I do respect their lives, but I also have the serenity to accept the things i cannot change. Like the fact that starter fish die 9/10 times.

Fish are fish, dogs are dogs, cats are cats, and humans are stupid. Fish DO NOT feel pain, and yes my fish in my tank died. Whether it was an awful experience we will never know, but in the end who cares. My death isn't going to be nice, and neither is yours. At least they didn't end up food.

As for the Karma comment, I agree. Which is why I leave the fish in the tank to die on their own, in their natural environment. I would rather live out what miserable existence I have, and run the chance of survival, then be killed swiftly without the option. Why do I ask this? THERES ONE MORE IN THE TANK!!!! I don't fucking understand it, and maybe she bought 4 fish. I don't know. I imagine it won't do well on its own considering the last of it's school died (and it's a schooling fish) but either way, if I were that fish, I would want to be left in my big 10 gal home to die in peace. Not in a fridge or boiling water.

EDIT: By the way, it doesn't look too healthy. I believe it may be blind because it's randomly swimming into things.

3. I'm half tempted to go to walmart, buy cheap fish, come home and webcam myself eating them alive and raw just to prove a god damn point in this thread.

4. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']Fish people!
    [/quote]

this is what I pictured when I read the title lmao

5. Hahaha ya I love the fish people pic.

6. [quote name='"Spaced"']

I'm half tempted to go to walmart, buy cheap fish, come home and webcam myself eating them alive and raw just to prove a god damn point in this thread.[/quote]

Do it i want to be proven wrong by the spaced out kid whos gonna eat a live fish to prove.... Wat was it again

7. If you are honestly comparing a baby to a fish then nothing you say in this entire thread will be taken seriously by anyone. your response doesn't make sense.

cant tell if trolling.

8. To prove he doesn't give a fuck about live fish.

ROFL!

I don't even understand how this thread devolved so far.... eating pet fish, torture tanks.

Welcome to the internet's cess pool...

9. I vote for the guppy torture tank, to piss off the petabreads in this thread just as much as the fish forum.

10. [quote name='"makinthelul420"']

If you are honestly comparing a baby to a fish then nothing you say in this entire thread will be taken seriously by anyone. your response doesn't make sense.

cant tell if trolling.[/quote]

Lol u think ur better than a fish.. Maybe so in this werld, but in the grandscheme of things u are no different

11. #91 makinthelul420, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    if you don't think your better than a damn fish why don't you just go kill yourself and stop being such a fucking asshole.

Name-calling is not allowed! 420!

12. My girl's unborn baby got flushed out by a vacuum. I'm glad I don't have to pay for the child support and waste my time raising a bastard child that none of us wanted. Clearly it was the better choice for both of us :confused_2:

And when I first the thread title, I thought you meant the dumb bitches always making fish faces and such:

[​IMG]

Seriously, wtf? I bet a gumpy fish has a got a bigger brain than this bishh

13. ^^ i didnt post that ?

14. [quote name='"Hypnocrite"']

My girl's unborn baby got flushed out by a vacuum. I'm glad I don't have to pay for the child support and waste my time raising a bastard child that none of us wanted. Clearly it was the better choice for both of us :confused_2:

And when I first the thread title, I thought you meant the dumb bitches always making fish faces and such:

Seriously, wtf? I bet a gumpy fish has a got a bigger brain than this bishh[/quote]

that is the ugliest damn fish I've ever seen. excuse me while I throw up

15. [quote name='"makinthelul420"']

if you don't think your better than a damn fish why don't you just go kill yourself and stop being such a fucking asshole.[/quote]

So how am i being an awhole again hahaha wat a joke dude grow up... I chose to live becuase i want to live, like im sure the fish wants to live.. Go up against a great white, then we'll see whos Actually better than who

16. #96 500-80, Mar 11, 2012
    [quote name='"progenitor04"']

So how am i being an awhole again hahaha wat a joke dude grow up... I chose to live becuase i want to live, like im sure the fish wants to live.. Go up against a great white, then we'll see whos Actually better than who[/quote]

you two sound like a couple of middle schoolers arguing just to hear yourselves talk. grow up already and get off each others' dicks

Disrespect and name-calling are not tolerated here - WW

17. #97 vinman46, Mar 11, 2012
    You seem like the person that sucks

You went there for help and they gave you help and then you backlash at them for being "rude"

"This is not my tank, but hers.

It's not that I don't take responsibility, but I have a lot of things to do in my day too, and to be honest I consider your comment rude."

You should reconsider having any pets than if you don't have the time to properly take care of them.

Name calling and disrespect are not tolerated here - WW

18. Fish = alive.

Weed = not alive.

19. Me smoking hurts no one.

You bragging about abusing fish, hurts many.

PLus I've been sober 3 years.

Who the fuck brags about killing life?

20. People who enter competitive eating competitions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.