Fish out of water

Discussion in 'General' started by OIIIIO, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Just got out of the military and moved to Florida. Haven't tried to buy weed in years. I don't even know where to begin anymore. Tried to think back to how me and my friends did it when we were younger, but things just seemed so natural then. Somethings got to give though! I am dying to recoup some of that no smokey smokey time that was spent in the military. lol

2. Well Moving to Florida was your first mistake..

3. [quote name='"Fuck You Also"']Well Moving to Florida was your first mistake..[/quote]

Ya have fun buying mediocre weed at chump prices while also living in fear of the Florida Leo's taking your ass on the ride of its life. Stop at a sensual love store and get a buttplug first, it's risky to go in tight.

4. If you wanted weed should have moved to cali/colorado

5. I used to live at Eglin AFB you know where that is?

6. [quote name='"OIIIIO"']Just got out of the military and moved to Florida. Haven't tried to buy weed in years. I don't even know where to begin anymore. Tried to think back to how me and my friends did it when we were younger, but things just seemed so natural then. Somethings got to give though! I am dying to recoup some of that no smokey smokey time that was spent in the military. lol[/quote]

What part of Florida?

7. LOL, well my ole' lady is still in. So, I got no choice on that one at the moment. I would much rather be in Charleston, SC. Wouldn't have any problems there. That's home.

8. Also check your local high schools. But don't be a creep.

9. Northwest part....Fort Walton Beach

10. Fer sure. I know the feel. Idk i hear theres dank out there its just all on the DL.

THeres a few good blades from Florida im sure theyll let you know whats good soon :smoke:

11. yeah, I live in Fort Walton Beach.

12. What's "Florida Leo"

13. Get a part time job at a smoke shop of some sort.

When the next red eyed guy walks in, be nice, maybe hook him up and make friends over some time and then if he asks how's your day or something, say 'man I got no connects anymore, life sucks I need weed' he might help you out.

14. Got some buddies out in Colorado. I would just get a card if I were there. Shits to easy

15. I might just look into growing, but that doesn't help me at the moment. lol

16. Good luck either way brother

17. Buying down here sucks ass. The legislation is so tough no one wants to do it, so as someone else said, you get shit weed at kush prices. You're best off growing.

18. Thanks!