fish in bottom of holes..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budblower10, Apr 17, 2007.

1. does this really work? I have heard people say "my friend did it and got a million foot plant" lol. but was it just a coincidence? Also, if you think it does work, how should it be done. if Im planting in 2 weeks from now, can i drop a nice dead fish, or does it needed to be done months ahead? thanks alot, i just dont know to beleive it or not. it seems like it could help, but also hurt.

2. Hey man fish are great. Check out my Outdoor Grow Site Preparation Technique below. I go into detail about it.

You should bury the fish as soon as possible. A year in advance is ideal, but you can get away with putting the fish down 4 feet covering 3 feet and then transpnating your plant on top, in the same day. But the earlier, the better. Check out the link... there's more info there you may like.

3. does it matter what kind of fish

4. Probably not... don't use sunfish they're too bony.

Use a meaty fish, fresh, bass or pike or something big like that. Try to catch it yourself and bury it right away. Don't use storebought.

5. dammit, theres a pond full of sunnies right next to my house, you dont think they would be any help?? i could massacre them, they need to go anyway, they are too agressive.

6. maybe if you use a shit load, maybe 10., They have little meat though. Actually, 10 will prolly work fine.

7. When I was young, we brought back the carp we caught and put them into our garden and rototilled them in between the rows of vegtables. Sunnies will work just fine, just need more of them, the afore mentioned 10 sounds about right.

8. Carp eh?

I'm surprised that they would work well as they're garbage eaters, but then again, they get pretty big.

Nasty freaky ass fish them carp are man

9. Oh ja, hopefully there are a few bass in the pond, but its my suspicion that the sunny gang has killed everything, now its my time to kill them all and restock it with lots of bass from a different pond. I should catch about 30-50 if i get them all, if i dont, then i throw huge ass M80s in and they will jsut float up, now i will make sure no turtles are around first by throwing rocks and then baiting the sunnies with bread...one will go BOOM! hahaha
    thanks for the tip THeCLOSET!
    -Zee_Baron

10. Heres the info + pic of my potted Bass plant!:smoke:

11. Very nice man.

Thanx for the post pretty hard to argue with results like those eh?