>>Fish Hydrolysates<< + >>Fulvic Acid<<

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Sustain, Nov 24, 2011.

1. urlove

This might help explain the products that you plan to use.....

Ful-Humix is their humic acid product. Humic acid level is 50% and the application rate is 1/4 tsp. (1 gram) to 1 gallon of water every 7 - 10 days

TM-7 is their Humic acid (Ful-Humix @ 40%) with some specific Trace Minerals (that's the TM in the name) and their are 7 of them: Sulfur, Born, Cobalt, Molybdenum, Copper, Iron, Manganese and Zinc so that's where the TM-7 name comes from.

This collection of Trace Minerals is not unusual and in fact is quite standard. If you were to look around many fertilizer company's web sites you will find some product promoted as a supplement and they will always have these 7 Elements.

Application rate on this is the same as the Ful-Humix product so alternating using Humic acid one week and the Trace Mineral product the next week.

Humic acid molecules are too large to be absorbed through the leaves or branches so applying to your soil will give you the most benefit.

HTH

LD

2. #22 genghiskgro, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    I know this thread is kind of old now but i did have a question on fish hydrolysates or maybe more so on make your own.

Start with a fish
    cut up or throw in blender with three parts water.
    so lets say 500 ml of fish/1500 ml of water/ 167 g of sugar and about 2 tbs of LAB culture per 1/L.
    Ferment for about 3 weeks till you get a nice faint vinegary smell and I am assuming the ph levels are around 2 to 3.

I only ask because i have been reading and others use saw dust, and this method just seemed pretty simple and i would like to use it because i have fish on deck lol.

Thanks and Happy growing.
    GK

3. Link Gils site next time.

Sent from my HaGGarD ass phone......fap

4. Back on here again just wanted to know if it starts smelling bad should I toss the batch,

I used the fish head
    Homebrewed Lacto culture
    Molasses

Its been about 3 weeks and it is actually starting to smell worse the more that time goes on and I was just recently rereading through this thread and I didn't know that you had to introduce an acid to stop the fermentation, I kind of figured the lactos would do their thing but, its not bubbling anymore like the tutorial on Gil Carandangs website but it just doesn't smell great I understand that its fish but I'm just a little concerned cause they say you should smell vinegar and I more so smell just not the greatest of smells I can get neptunes harvest but I was trying to go without bottled nutes and wanted to know how using this would help.

Just wanted some insight thanks again
    Happy growing
    GK