Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firstish Time, Reply Quick!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by WhereIsMJ, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Alright hello fellow cannabis users, I'm new to edibles. I can out smoke almost anyone, my tolerance is a fucking beast. I have dabbled with bites, from large chunks of brownies with 500mg, but I don't really know how much I have eaten. I had I think 7 10mg gummies. Look I'm not nervous about the high I just don't want my fuckin stomach to do flips over these here edibles. If I eat this 100mg cookie will I be good? It's a big damn cookie but only 100/150mg. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You dabbed a fucking brownie? Wtf lol

Edit: haha I read that wrong. #StonerProblems. Just stay hydrated and eat some crackers, should keep your stomach settled. Also don't let your high tolerance deceive you, they are a different beast.

• Like Like x 1
  3. @WhereIsMJ
    We all react a bit differently to edibles and it's best to sneak up on them a little at a time and wait 60 to 90 minutes before eating more.. You can always eat more but to much is misery until it wears off some..
    I make all my own edibles and make the same strength hash caps time after time so I know just what to expect from day to day..
    [​IMG]
    4 caps every 8 hours is what I'm up to after taking them nonstop for 2 years.. Most people find 1 to be overwhelming.. My wife won't touch a single drop of the stuff as that's enough to send her to orbit..
    Most store bought-dispensary supplied edibles are to low in strength for me to feel at all..
    BNW