Firstgrow:Shadynasty

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lost Boys, Nov 25, 2011.

1. [quote name='"StevieStoner"']ill never find another hobby to replace growing :)[/quote]

This. Lol

2. it is fucking awesome...
    im pretty sure she is k defficient tho
    im getting light green leafs with hints of yellow on some tips...from bottom up , mainly older leafs and tiny ones that dont get much light...
    i fed her today tho, lets see how she wakes up tomorrow...oh and shes not an auto..she vegged for a month
    thank you tho

3. nah man i was only trying to say that your plant is the same size as the autoflower i had a lil while back. i wasnt saying shes an autoflower. do u plan on using the trim for anything like cannabutter or hash?

4. oh fosho! gotta use every last bit
    and my bad, i gotta learn to read better

5. ive been reading up on moon phases cannabis growing cycles..i feel like its worth a read

6. [quote name='"Lost Boys"']it is fucking awesome...
    im pretty sure she is k defficient tho
    im getting light green leafs with hints of yellow on some tips...from bottom up , mainly older leafs and tiny ones that dont get much light...
    i fed her today tho, lets see how she wakes up tomorrow...oh and shes not an auto..she vegged for a month
    thank you tho[/QUOTE]

That may be your plant reaching maturity also. Big fan leaves start dying off when the plant is ripe

7. [quote name='"Lost Boys"']ive been reading up on moon phases cannabis growing cycles..i feel like its worth a read[/QUOTE]

Got a link?

8. right but its been only 6 weeks, its sativa dominant, and its been grown under cfls and def not optimal conditions, more like a learning by doing experience, so far shes handled it very well tho

9. [quote name='"Lost Boys"']right but its been only 6 weeks, its sativa dominant, and its been grown under cfls and def not optimal conditions, more like a learning by doing experience, so far shes handled it very well tho[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, lol forgot bout all that. You're probably right then. :p

10. i hope, im just going by my gut and im always reading on the subject, but i am by no means experienced enough to say im sure about my speculations

11. [quote name='"Lost Boys"']i hope, im just going by my gut and im always reading on the subject, but i am by no means experienced enough to say im sure about my speculations[/QUOTE]

Post pics. :) we'll see if we can confirm

12. the really bad looking ones were pruned yesterday so i dont have a picture of the symptoms i was previously describing, but you can still notice the foliage is showing some sort of unbalance or deficiency because it doesnt look as healthy as it was a couple of days ago
    it still has a million tiny tan-ish spots in some areas
    but overall she's good, i mean shes def not dying

Attached Files:

13. [quote name='"Lost Boys"']the really bad looking ones were pruned yesterday so i dont have a picture of the symptoms i was previously describing, but you can still notice the foliage is showing some sort of unbalance or deficiency because it doesnt look as healthy as it was a couple of days ago
    it still has a million tiny tan-ish spots in some areas
    but overall she's good, i mean shes def not dying[/QUOTE]

hmm.what's your Ph at

14. ive struggled with it getting acidic, but last feeding runoff was 6..im doing wood ashes in her meal

15. which is why it doesnt make sense to me that there is a k def if the solution for that is wood ash anyway

16. anyone else care to take a guess

17. [quote name='"Lost Boys"']anyone else care to take a guess[/quote]

No clue buddy. Weird very weird

18. right? damn

19. [quote name='"Lost Boys"']right? damn[/quote]

is it getting worse? Or does it seem like an old problem now?

20. its not getting worse thats for sure..shell be fine i guess..i just want to avoid defs of any kind, keep her healthy, get nice yields..ya know...should i start flushing next week? its going to be week 7...so two weeks of flush..plus in two days i get the hps too