Firstgrow:Shadynasty

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lost Boys, Nov 25, 2011.

1. hell yeah man nice, there coming along great, and yeah that hps will help alott, just make sure not to burn em when u switch over. (if you do)

2. for sure... my closet is smelling like diesel, got some real orange hairs in those nugs too
    just overall awesomeness...and dense too
    im happy with this...

3. the blackstrap molasses arrived today, and its in capsules..its for human consumption.

what do u guys think? should i feed it to the plant? will it not work? id rather that than it hurting her..

4. What are all the active/non active ingredients? ? If its just molasses then I wouldn't think it would hurt. Just empty the capsels into the res.

5. supplemental ingredients:Iron..other ingredients: rice flour, gelatin, microcrystal-line cellulose (plant fiber), blackstrap molasses powder, may contrain one or both of the following magnesium stearate, silica

6. nice grow man. blackstrap molasses is very good for your plant imo. im on my 5th harvest now and i noticed less is more. i hardly put any nutes anymore. if ur using soil it probably has enough nutes for about three months. how many weeks has she been flowering now?

7. 4 weeks,,33 days exactly

8. [quote name='"Lost Boys"']supplemental ingredients:Iron..other ingredients: rice flour, gelatin, microcrystal-line cellulose (plant fiber), blackstrap molasses powder, may contrain one or both of the following magnesium stearate, silica[/quote]

Give it a try. Doesn't seem too bad. :) just watch carefully

9. cool man. how much are u guessing youll yield?

10. looking good ova here, soon ill update ...thanks for the comments guys
    im expecting around 2 o's

11. is that high expectations? i have no clue..the genetics are good, my friend that gave me the seeds grew the strain outdoors with nothing but water and compost tea...he used to get around 50-60 gs dry from each

12. Sunny in Philly much?

13. week 6 cell flicks update
    what u think?

Attached Files:

14. [quote name='"Lost Boys"']week 6 cell flicks update
    what u think?[/quote]

I think it'll be some dank ass smokes my friend. ;) looks nice.
    How are the trichs looking

15. no clue man, the scope is on the way...it should be getting here this week

16. nice bro, glad i came and looked at the updates, im diggin the colors!

17. thanks man, yeah orange hairs all over the place, and diesel smell too

18. shes looking really nice. i think your get about an ounce of top self cronic my friend. i had a autoflower plant that looked just like yours and i got just over an ounce. so iim thinking you'll get about the same give or take. its a beautiful sight though isnt it? watching your very own herb growing right there in front of you. ahhh, ill never find another hobby to replace growing :)