First

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 2cool4school, Feb 21, 2006.

1. hey all-

I've never smoked or anything before, and it's defiently something I'm interested in :) , but what is it like?

Will i have control over my actions? And how much of what i do will i remember or have control over? Is vision / hearing or reasoning impared and if so how much?

Is there anything you guys would compare it to?

Thanks for any help you can give me and sorry i'm a complete moron :confused:

Peace-

Jason

2. depends on how much you toke, i get really confused in convbersations and you laugh like a bastard, but be warned about cotton mouth, its fun

3. Hopefully you're not listening to the propoganda and FreeVibe shit.
    Yeh, you'll be a little incoharent. You'll laugh at everything, so I suggest being either alone or with cool friends that are straight with you toking. Make sure you get some good shit too.
    You might be paranoid, that's completely normal. Just try not to freak out too much.
    Your hearing will prolly be fine, unlessed you get to the stoned-off-your-ass stage...but I'm doubting you'll get that fucked up on your 1st time.
    Just chillax, hit the bong/bowl/whatever you've got, ignore what the gov't tells you about how you turn into a stupid fucker, and just have fun.
    And you will remember what happened, unless, of course you get stone drunk...or really really really fucked up. Just, your short term memory will probably shit on you, so try not to lose anything.
    And yes, you will have control over your actions. You'll prolly act stupid, laugh at stupid things, or just giggle like a madass for a second- but you'll have control. You're not gonna go crazy and shoot everyone up after you get stoned.

ADD: I forgot to mention music. You have to have music there....it'll change your outlook on that artist/song.

4. Yeah like the other people have said, it's not something bad! Dont listen to what the government tells you.

Also, I read your signature and I thought it read. Worship the Canadians, lmao.

5. You'll be fine. Just don't try to fight the high. Let it sort of come over you and just "ride the trip". You'll probably laugh at anything and everything and you might feel a little dizzy. I strongly suggest using a bong and not a joint though. You won't want to waste any smoke! If you want some good instructions on how to make one, just "PM" me and I'll hook you up with some diagrams and stuff. Later, and just have fun with it!

6. Forget anything you've heard about it before now. You'll be fine. You'll just be really happy and laugh at everything, and maybe a little confused. Its not a demon that posesses your soul...

7. make sir to have atleast 10 dollars on munchies causeyou first monchie attck will be intense also you will be creative when making food to eat and dont forget about your sweeth tooth lol

8. I remember my first time(oh who am i kidding no i dont lol) I do remember cotton mouth so bad felt like i was eating sand.
    Dont trip though like every one said you will be okay. Might hear ya heart beat
    (or think you do). Just sit and relax get comfortable Take a couple bong rips and wait a few. HAVE FUN is the main thing.

9. I didnt even get high my very first time, nor hardly the second, and yes, I did smoke weed, good weed at that. lol. So dont give up on it incase you dont, cause if you are like me, my 3rd time was the charm :)

10. or maybe I was high, and I just didnt know what to feel so I didnt think I was, well, it was to long ago so I dont remember hardly anymore. lol. !! Its something to try atleast once though.