Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420noobhelp, Apr 8, 2016.

1. So i somed weed for the first time
    (about 1g out a bong) and my eyes didnt get red a laugh hysterically all i felt ws that my limbs were super heavy almost like i was drunk. Is this normal and why didnt my eyes get red?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What happened when you smoked for the second time?

3. I didn't get high the first time, instead my leg twitched every 30 seconds. The 2nd time I smoked, now that was a different story! Munchies like a mofo had me as a 13 year old walking to the store in the hood at night for some caramel caribou ice cream laughing at everything on my way!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You most likely got an indica dominant strain or just low quality weed. Lower quality weed usually makes you either light headed or drunk/drowsy feeling so your fine weed is different for every one

Sent from my SM-N910T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Red eyes are kind of a stoner stereotype. It doesn't always happen. Don't worry about it. If you smoked an entire gram the first time you ever smoked weed, and you only felt heavy and drunk, it was either really really bad weed or it could've possibly been a high CBD strain. That's how I feel with a CBD strain, anyway.

6. I've been smoking daily for 2 years and my eyes have never gotten red. Also I didn't get high until the 7th or 8th time I smoked so it's all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. what if everyone had the same eye color?

:blink:

8. Then we would all have the same eye color. Duh!

9. I have smoked for close to 6 years and my highs have only gotten red twice and that as in the first year so don't go by that and yeah if that's all you felt after smoking a whole gram in a bong it's probably not the best quality or you didn't inhale correctly somehow

10. Only so much tch can pass into the blood. I doute ID smoke 1 g of brick by my self and not have a mild high. Half a g of dank and I'm baked for 24hours+ cause I camp.