First Week of Outdoor flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Forest Gump, Aug 11, 2010.

1. What up All!?!?

Have some clones that were given to me I dont know he strain but figure they are Sativa cause of the thin leaves. They been vegging since the beginning of July in 5 gallon buckets. I think I made the mistake of using "Organic" nutrients. I think it may have stunted their growth seeing as how their 2.5 feet. The stand very erect since I cut down the nutrients and are now in their first week into budding. I topped in a few spots; there 2-3' and bushy. I am contemplating using any nutr's?

I was hoping some of the OG's could give me some advice. Maybe let me know how much they think I will yield? If they think I should use nutrients, and some tips on stoney outdoor.

Thanks for reading! Peace:smoking:

2. The right amount and right kind of nutrients are never going to hurt. Unfortunately there's not a whole lot we can tell you about how much you might yield without even knowing the strain or seeing some pictures..

You basically provided that you think it's a sativa, that it's outdoor, you used organic nutrients, you topped it, it's one week in to budding, it's in a 5-gal bucket, and it's currently 2.5 feet tall. This is not enough information to make an accurate guess on how much you'll yield.

IME outdoor plants yield fluffier buds, with not as much trichome content as would have been expected if grown indoors.

3. I'd love to provide you with the answer you're looking for, but without more information regarding brand name nutes, strain type, media, lighting, environmentals, etc, you're not going to get an answer.

You need to give us all the details of your grow to get the answers you're looking for.