First Week Of My First Grow, Need Some Additional Advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by daniel15slash, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Today completes week one of my first auto-flower grow, was wondering about a few things and was looking for additional advice.

If the PH in my water is between 6.0-6.8 do I need to check the soil PH also,

Also my AK-47 is striving under my grow light, but my Amnesia Haze seems to be stunted. Any advice on what it could be?

Finally, I need additional advice on how to water my plant to be sure I don't overwater.. Im using Roots Organic potting soil and for some reason I feel like I am fucking up with it some how..

Any advice is very very very appreciated.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I can't give to much advice as I'm new as well and growing in DWC but I know this for sure - you should check the PH of the run off water... also different strains grow at different rates... don't worry to much for now.. someone with more experience will help - peace

3. Thanks man, Ima do that. I never thought of checking the runoff but ima hope on that now

4. This helped me. You always wanna know the pH of your solution and your runoff just to ensure it isn't changing in your grow media due to nutrients and other factors. I feel like your plants talk to you through pH so it's definitely important to always check it especially if you run into any issues. First grower here as well but learning quickly as the days go by.

Attached Files:

5. Yes runoff pH is important to check. Your plants are so young don't worry about how big they are right now, just make sure they're not stretching too much. And as for the watering, if I were you, I would only water in a little circle around the plant every few days or so. Don't water if the soil is still wet. Looks like your off to a good start, good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum