first week of flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by .HiGhGuY., Feb 16, 2007.

1. hey, whats up this is my grow...(5 blueberry, 3 big bud)

blueberry: 4 of 5 i'm about 90% sure are female, last one almost sure is a male

big bud: one got no light and stopped growing around 3rd week of of veg. (only about 6-8") one bid bud, think is female, and one think is male

i would take pictures, but my camera has really shity resolution and you would not even be able to tell.

HERE IS MY ???? how long do i have before, pollen spreading becomes an issue? i get really impatient, but i don't want to cut the plants down yet, just to make sure, but i want to do it early enough to make sure i don't end up with a bunch of seeds in my bud... how long do i have before they can start spreading pollen?

2. Move the suspect plant so that your fan air hits it last, blowing any possible pollen away from the plants. This is definately not fullproof, but may help a bit. The male balls will eventually open up and a yellow powder (pollen) will start dusting around the area. You don't wanna wait that long though, if that happens your fan will blow the pollen everywhere. So if you see balls, get them out and away from the females. The females will have a couple white pistols pop up, the males won't, only little green balls.
    Good Luck!