First week of flowering..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iLoveTheBuds, Aug 10, 2013.

1. So I'm almost been a week into 12/12 is this the real first week of flowering? Or does that start when sex is 100% confirmed? All my ladies are showing pistils on their nodes I lsted all 8 of them and no balls in the group could balls come later? Or did I really just pull 8 fems on reg GDP seed. I would like a veteran to chime in on what I should do. I have 4ftx2ft floor space so these 8 gals are crowded idk how ill water them when they're monsters in there. Would I yield more with a few less ladies? I'm gonna feel bad chopping girls.

2. lols ..you just got lucky .

makes up for my poor showing with GDP i guess... 20 beans , 6 females( I musta pissed off eh ganja gods..) but hey I got one super stable trich producing purple male.

kinda screwed up your space available getting so many huh ( been there myself)

yes you'll get better yields, if your plant can breath ( get proper airflow) they'll be much more happier. and overcrowding is a bane to fresh air. BUT you could just train em vigorously

if you gotta chop..chop em into clones FWIW, keep the grow flowing

• Like Like x 1
  3. Broke and no cloning agent though... I wasn't gonna worry about cloning cause i've had so much gdp over the past 5 months that i'm ready for something different. Was gonna get fem seeds next round and clone right before i go into flowering but we'll see. I think i see balls now on one of them but pistils too so maybe theres a few hermis on the way out.