First week of flowering hermie

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Magic Lamb, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Hello i was just wondering if anyone could help me out and drop some advice down for me about flowering and if mine is truely budding i think it might be since i have clear and amber pistol hairs and there are over 20+ heads beacuse i fimed and toped all the heads

Its 4 months old and it was turned into a hemie by over stressing here is some photos of the heads and plant sorry for the poor quailty check out my profile for better photos and more updates on the plant.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Joker1952, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    I think I do see some male parts, but can't be positive as there are only a few of them, well took another look and they sure look like pollen sacks. If your plant gets seeds from the pollen from the same plant, on the bright side you will have feminized seeds. Seeded pot can
    still be awesome though we really want
    sensemilla. If you have other plants quarantine this one or chop it and use the parts to make canna butter, or oil. The males aren't useless for cooking and extracting oil or making hash. Just no where near the female plant.

3. well even better for me i only started growing because i wanted to start making oil and hash and i hate having to pay $20 for one gram 

yeah it has been quarantined i received a free female clone that already has its 3 main colas budding and one of my other stains is starting to go from veging to flowering once again sorry about the quality of photo 

checked on it today and 5 heads have little green almost curved lumps with lost of little white hairs all around and one big pistol hair forming out the top they don't look like the normal pollen sacks i shall get some photos when i get my camera back