First week of flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rollerboy2323, Aug 6, 2020.

1. this is my first grow.. and i typed this elaborate msg once but it didnt go through lol..
    Anyways my plants are day 4 flowering
    I watered them last night with worm casting tea.. as well as 50 50 veg/bloom nutes at half str each.. and blackstrap molasses.. and phd water..
    Anyways pic in tub w both is of them last night prior to watering..
    By sink and in grow light is today..

My question is.. i noticed tons of lime green growth on the plant after 12 hr off cycle today, in the grow light its noticeable.. outside of it ,it is now..
    Just wondering is this normal when the flip happens.. is it due to rapid growth of foliage in such a small period of time and the grow light highlights it better.. or do i need more nitro.. or magnesium or whaaa.
    Like i said first grow.. i am learning still .. and i am in uncharted territory with flowering..
    Thank you

Attached Files:

2. New growth is always lighter colored, only be worried if spots start developing or any other leaf damage.

3. Well thats got me just as worried.. because in 12 hrs these things shot out like 100 new leaves in every crevice.. and every bud site.. and are gonna grow out my roof if they keep going.. these things are 40 inches tall day 4 flower lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Damn so you can damn near expect em to get to at least 6 feet tall by the time they are done :D Defoliate it one good time in a week, then do it one more time 3 weeks after that. That'll keep bud sites exposed to light, give your plant more air flow and also free up some space!

5. The one plants growing wierd lol everyone says keep it open..
    The middle is like this.. i almost wanna bend somethin into the middle of the plant lol.. a gap all the way down since i bent the branch that was there down..

Attached Files:

6. They look great theyl grow really fast now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Omg NOOO.. love the compliment.. ty..
    But my wifes gonna murder me i said theyd stay smallish. And theyre at max size rn LOL.. theyre already a bit smelly.. when they stink shes gonna freak..
    But yah my worries outgrowing the room .. theyre already big enough .. im scared w this soil theyre gonna go nuts..
    This soils really good..
    And caused insane growth suggest it to everyone its cheap too 17 bucks a big 2 cubic ft bag is great for this ..
    Anyways ty for plant compliment.. can i lst this through flowering if i gt or will it harm bud growth?

Attached Files: