Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First week coming back to the herb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MaryJaneee420, Jul 30, 2015.

1. So I had a pretty rough experience around 9 months ago, when I mixed some oil with a prescription pill (cant remember the name) on an empty stomach. Basically my blood pressure dropped, felt like I was going to faint and shit like that. So now I started smoking again, literally like half bowls. Every time I smoke my heart beats super fast and I feel super trippy. I have taken LSD and shrooms multiple times, but they never game me this feeling when I smoked weed back then. I calm down after 20 minutes, but I can't seem to enjoy my highs anymore. Sometimes I feel like I can't even breathe. Anyone got any advice? I used to smoke about 3 grams everyday back then, and now I can't smoke a .5 without feeling like my heart is about to explode. I know that I won't die or anything, I know that the reason I feel this way is because of I smoked, but still can't seem to fight it off.

2. then smoke a .25.

take it easy. weed kills anxiety but in some cases it will amp it up. you gotta ease back into it or switch it up. heavy indica might be your best bet.

3. Take ONE rip and then put it down and ride it out. That's your testing period. Now you know exactly how much one rip will get you and slowly increase from there. Good way to keep your tolerance low long term while you have none.

4. Stop getting fixated on how much you smoke. If it's been a while like me I smoke way way less now because what I get is so much stronger now.

Stronger pot and no tolerance. It's not rocket science. Use less, get medicated and enjoy not spending a fortune on pot.

5. Not allowed to talk about other drugs you druggie. Bullshit that you're taking that and scared to smoke a bowl. No offense but you're being a puss puss. Weed will not hurt you, no matter what. That's the bottom line.

6. Ignore derb, they've obviously never experienced anxiety with weed. But honestly it's all in your head. If you're already anxious before smoking and and worrying about having anxiety after, then it's gonna hit hard after you smoke. Just make sure next time you're with some friends and that you're completely chill and relaxed before hand.