Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First weed experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokerlavoker, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Tell me about your first time smoking herb. My first time it was laced with salvia (I didn't even know what salvia was being only 13) and I thought my face was melting.

2. Damn that sucks. But I'm you felt more than just your face melting when you were on salvia.

Mine was in my room after I bought a dime bag from a dealer my friend new. I didn't know what dank or mid and all that were so I went ahead and looked online on how to make a bong and just smoked 2 hits back to back. Little did I know that this was one of the best dealers at my school and so the weed was very strong. First time chiefer + high grade + homemade bong = one hella stoned dude. I was on the ground tossing and turning and didnt know what to do. Wish I'd have appreciated it more. Oh well, it is what it is

3. Not about bud but I remember milking a gram of salvia 80x extract.

It was my first time doing salvia, I was alone, and it was in the middle of the night (just got back from vacation after buying some at Venice beach in cali)

It felt like I was ripped into pieces and put together again, I also remember staring at the ceiling as the blue paint oozed off the wall and started swirling around me.

Interesting herb thats for sure.

4. Haha I don't like that shit man. Fuck salvia

5. Haha my friend told me he smoked Salvia and he thought his dick exploded. I'd freak the hell out