Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Wake n Bake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iceman420, May 22, 2011.

1. Alright, so I'm planning to do a wake n bake monday morning. I've never done wake n bakes before, only smoked at night. I was wondering, what are some things that i should to, to have a great wake n bake? I was thinking of climbing on to my roof and watching the sun rise in front of me, but at the same time, my mom has a window like 10 feet away from mine, but she'll be sound asleep.

Any suggestions? Also any good mellow songs to listen to? I don't mind, it can be any genre, something around a positive sound(Up up and away-kid cudi, etc).

2. You're definitely on the right track! Scenery is very important to enjoy your wake n bake. Also MUSIC IS KEY.
    Try these artists:

Smoke DZA
    new.era (look on hotnewhiphop.com)
    Kendrick Lamar
    J. Cole
    Childish Gambino
    Yonas
    Jay Artifact

3. have a bowl packed or a j rolled before you wake up, man.

And if you succumb to the munchies, eat some breakfast food. Breakfast is the best meal of the day.

4. I tried a wake and bake once...didn't really like it

5. A true wake and bake is when you pack up a fat bowl before bed and as soon as you wake up in the morning you spark that bitch dont even get out of bed bro.

6. Amen to that, but yeah, if you have shit to do, dont smoke to mutch :)

7. Okay is how I would personally go about a good wake n' bake.

Wake up. Get to a good toking spot. Pull out the favorite piece. Pack it and pull it.Enjoy. :smoke:

8. Wake and bake wiz khalifa or any country song haha

9. Already got that covered, I have a joint rolled with some Afghan Purp :smoke: Definitely great Sativa high, and a slowly creeping, but effective indica high too. And Im of course gonna have a bowl of cereal poured into a bowl after the toke session. My classes ended, so I decided to celebrate:hello:

10. Enjoy! I wake and bake whenever I don't have plans later that day, it's the best way to start your day :smoking:

Be careful stoned on the roof though... ;)

11. Being high... Roofs... That doesn't sound...
    Yeah sounds good man.

12. I waked and baked for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I didn't sleep all night, at arund 6am i smoked a fat doobie of amnesia haze. Little did i realise i forgot it was my little cousins birthday that day. So i was half asleep and fully baked most of that day.

13. Yea I know, but Just like climb out my window and chill there. I'll be sitting down, not standing up lol.

14. PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS

play montego bay, empty bottles of water, san francisco knights or acid raindrops.

you wont be dissapointed. i was lucky enough to see them live.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFYR4XI9Itw]YouTube - ‪People Under The Stairs - San Francisco Knights‬‏[/ame]

15. Make sure its not too much of an indica or else your going to be on your ass all day long!

16. I always start my day off with a J, no bong rips in the morning.

17. Are you going to school or work on Monday? I usually take a couple bong rips on the way to school, makes class 10x better.

18. Naw we finished for the summer.

19. Oh my god. .

20. nothing better than doing a wake n bake while camping, me and two mates did it. cos we fell asleep at like 10pm previous night we woke up at 7am, when the forest was really fresh and we just sparked up a really thick mellow indica and ate brownies and drank tea. then for lunch a nice sativa with chunky soup and bread Hmmmmm fucking nice t'was :smoke::D