Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first wake n bake.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JustJux2, Mar 28, 2011.

1. #1 JustJux2, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    the other day I signed up...& posted that i lost some bud.
    i got totally SMACKED & when i get really high i tend to lose things more easily.
    so...i lost a nice chunk of mid. about..hmm 1 fat blunt worth.
    i was DEVISTATED.
    then the next day i lost 2 white owls....

good news. found both of them.
    & this morning i did my first wake n bake.
    off of a half inch roach that was left over ~_~
    i'm such a light weight!!

edit: oh yeah I've since created a stash spot ^_^

2. you gotta figure out a stash spot... but yea, the wake and bake always gets me. Just a few days ago, i packed up a fat ass bong, took one rip when i woke up, and was so stoned i completely forgot i had it in my lap. luckily i noticed it in between my legs before i stood up.

3. haha I wake and bake almost every morning with a nice bong rip and I must agree that theres no better high than right after you wake up :bongin:

4. Especially if you get some waffles going for breakfast

5. wake and bake is the purest high of the day...nothing liek that first THC hitting your brain :D