Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Void Negative

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PrettyFloyd089, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Hello guys! One week ago I took a pre-employment drugtest. I was 4 days clean. Glad I bought myself more time. I am a very light smoker and I came back dilute negative on a eScreen. I’m 5’ 10” and 140lbs. Very very fast metabolism. Have to retest tomorrow and it will be 10 days clean. The last two days I’ve home tested with first void and passed both. The test line was stronger today than the previous. Test throughout the day and pass all as well. My question is am I really good? Should I dilute a little? Any insite will help guys. Thanks!

2. Home tests don't really tell you much. Actual drug tests have a lower metabolite threshold. So passing a home test could mean you fail the actual test.

Definitely dilute if you're only 10 days clean

3. The test I’m taking tomorrow is the same cutoff as the home test I’ve been taking

4. I still wouldn't trust the accuracy of precision of a home test vs lab test.

Dilute. 10 days is not enough time.