First Vaporizer

Discussion in 'General' started by Thorkgonsam, Sep 13, 2012.

1. So I have had frequent exposure to vaporizers all throughout the years I have been smoking but never owned one, so I went onto Amazon and bought this 28$ vaporizer, it comes with a wand, a temp control.
    I am going to use the vaped weed in joint sized blunts since I tend to smoke out of boredom and would prefer to buy middies for that but nobody sells middies anymore so might as well use vaped weed.

Eitherway this vape had a learning curve but I am finding with each day that passes I am not even touching the papers or the pipe and just using the vape.
    Thoughts on vapes, etc?

2. i think there's a whole section on vapes:wave:

3. vaped weed tastes like fucking shit if you try to smoke it good luck with that blunt you might puke lol and wont even catch a buzz lol

also 30$ vape? idk man hope it works good

4. ^^ Shows how much he knows.....

All a vaporizer does is vap the THC in weed, the other 1000+ chemicals are only activated when its actually smoke so you will INDEED get high from vapped but it just wont be a THC high.

and vapped bud wont make you vomit... it just taste like burnt bud... resigned bud taste much worse.

5. #5 Roflspammer, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2012
    The dude above the dude above me is wrong. Last weekend my fiends and I smoked 2 L's of abv. One Blunt was 50% fresh. They fucked us up. The high is different, it's completely body. Abv is basically a nasty tasting indica with no head.

Do not smoke it in a bubbler or bong. The taste will make you gag. This is no exaggeration. I did it once, and will never try it again. Stick to blunts, they mask the taste effectively. Optimally, you could use a dug out. You can get huge rips of abv with no taste of nasty

6. ^^ Might want to edit the begining of your post. I beat you to the punch.

7. Vaped weed is great for free edibles. Although I usually boost it with some fresh bud as well, I like the weed taste

8. [quote name='"Flemian"']^^ Might want to edit the begining of your post. I beat you to the punch.[/quote]

Fuuuu

Lol I gotchu

9. i do alot of knife hits, give that a try too... it's vaporization as well... we made all sorts of contraptions to catch the knife hit with... bottle tokes/freezer tokes is amazing

10. This thread has a lot of fail in it.. On top of being in the wrong section

11. [quote name='"Brohem"']This thread has a lot of fail in it.. On top of being in the wrong section[/quote]

Elaborate