First vapo, airizer solo 2 AWFULL taste

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Biblexx, Jan 27, 2018.

1. HI ,

First of all im French so sorry for the "bad english"

In a Quest of healthier , and more flavoured practice i bought a Arizer solo 2 which got very good review on many videos and webstite .

I received it and tried it , i did the 2 burn off sessions , grind my herb and tried it ......OMFG it was awfull tasted like undescriptible so , i tried the othere glass "pipe" with another herb (critical +) , same awfull taste and smell , after that sometimes everyting seems smell like that (like when eating and evertying so strange like it did someting to my tongue or whatever).Even after that when i was smoking it has the same taste that the vapes so so strange experience ^^.(Tried lot of temp starting low and increasing by step)
    After many many research on net i just find some maybe :
    -bad flushed herbs
    -bad herb
    -more burn off sess
    -try empty
    -try with aromatic herbs like lavander which is inside the box
    -Moldy

So Today i went see a friend of mine to try another herbs (moby dick)
    It was maybe less worst but still fu***** strange and not very pleasant.

i read everywhere how goood vape is how tasty and everything for me all taste like steak , or like i saw "pop" corn " maybe but i saw its at the end of the sess thats should taste that so ....hurting throat (bought a bubbler but they didnt send the adapter supposed to be included in the box....emailed them for this right away)so i didnt tried with "water" Conclusion :

-Can the vape be disfunctional burning too much or something ?
    -Is that the real taste of herb ?(very hard to believe those herbs i tried are way better smoked ...?!!!)

Anyway huge disapointment i smoke for 13 years know and it was supossed to be a new level of taste and experience in general ( and i could quit tabac) Just someone help meeeee i want ENjoy vaping !!!! i want tatse the fruity part of my herb not the burned steak part...

2. What temp are you vaping at? The best experience should probably be around 380 or 390. If you put it too high at any point, the bud will burn and stick to the inside making it smell pretty bad. Swab it out with alchohol and see if that helps. If the weed is good, you should get the main flavor you smell off them for the first hit or two. The rest of the time there will either be no taste or slight popcorn after a few hits.

3. i got my answers on another forum but anyway thanks for reply ,
    Conclusion i have to stop combustion end i will get use to vape , 13 years of combustion i cant feel the terepen from my plants ,:p

• Like Like x 1