First Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by never2high420, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Ive been toking for a few years and I'm lookin to buy a small portable vaporizer. I've never used one before so i wanted to know if i could get any suggestions?

2. Arizer solo

3. Another vote for the Solo! It's a really good product :D

4. The Solo is easily the best bang for the buck. Its a little big for some people (I still think its way tiny), but at 150, you're getting vapor quality that is barely gotten from vaporizers twice its price. I doubt you'll be dissapointed.

5. Yeah the solo's great, if stealth is an issue Pax is probs your next best bet.

6. ...dare I say MFLB. I am biased though because this is the first and only portable vaporizer i have used.

7. Pax. Ive had mflb and the pax and i choose the latter hands down. Its just pricey

8. mflb is good for price. But the solo is amazing. It looks way ugliuer than the pax

If you are trying to impress some stoner girls, do the pax, if you are going for functioning go for the solo lol

9. Haha im definately going for quality and performance, so as long as my face is melting idc what the some stoner girls think

10. there was a hint of sarcasm in my post. But since getting my solo I have fallen in love haha

The solo is almost like a portable desktop vape. It is a tad large, so it isn't something you can carry in your pocket.

Recently, I have been thinking about doing wat another poster on here did. I was going to keep an ecig with hash oil on me for vaping on the go. The arizer solo in my car, and the the solo+my bong for home use. The greatest part is that your glass doesn't go to waste. The vaporbonging technique is like a punch to the face

11. I fit all but the top half inch of the solo stem in my pocket. The little bit left is usually covered by my shirt. Ya just see a little bulge on the front of your thigh :p

12. Mine fits completely in my pocket, but it is a bit of an oddly large bulge. Cell phones get as tall or taller, and definitely wider, but they tend to be flat too.

For coat/jacket/hoodie pockets, it is concealed very well, and this is what I've been doing. In Summer I think the best bet is cargo shorts xD. Ill still throw it in my pocket though, people will just think I have a big cell phone or other objects, or I'm just real happy to see them.

13. Surprised MR_ hasn't weighed in yet, he's going to tell you to get the Arizer Solo from puffitup.com with the $160 deal.

If you ain't looking to spend that much, get a MFLB, it's pretty dope as well.