First Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by timdrum73, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

I just bought my first vape. I found the Vapir NO2 online for only $119 brand new, so I bought it. I've heard great things about it. This will be my first vape and I've never vaped before. Is there anything I should know?

2. I think you made a good first choice for a vape.Some advice I can give you is fully charge it before use and let it heat up without anything in the chamber.I have heard that when you load it when its warm it makes for better vapor quality.

3. it was my first vape choice too. I use it almost everyday. just enjoy it and be safe :)

4. The Vapir No2 was my second vape after the Magic Flight. When it comes down to it, the thing is great, it gets me really high off a tiny little amount (the herb chamber is very small) and is pretty idiot proof, you just press the heat button and draw on it. The first 2-3 times i used it, it didn't work very well at all, I would see a little vapor coming up the straw the first time I hit it and that was it. After letting it charge for 8-9 hours it started working better and better every time. My major complaint is that after letting it charge all day one time, it now only charges to 75% battery, in addition to that, it doesn't turn off anymore, I have to manually take the battery out when it isn't in use. I'm gonna get a new battery but I think it's bullshit. Be careful with it, and make sure to use the brush after every bowl.