Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Vape Purchase

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skinsfan1214, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I just wanna let you guys know that I am about to purchase my first vape. I've asked around on GC and in headshops and such, and in terms of getting a good quality vape for a "low" price, it seemed like a Da Buddha Vaporizer was my best bet.

So, I bought one online and it'll be here wednesday.

The reason I created this thread is because I wanted to know a few things about vaporizers:
    1. What setting do you guys prefer (especially answer if you own a DBV)
    2.Is the smell from a vaporizer strong? I ive with my mom (Don't worry, I'm 18) and recently, it's becoming harder to cover up the smell from when I take bong hits. Will a vaporizer produce more or less smell?

Those are the questions/possible concerns I can think of at the moment. If you have any other advice, I would really appreciate your input. +rep for anyone who can help me out here.

Thanks in advance and happy toking

2. Hey sup, well I have a Da Buddha Vaporizer and i like to set the dial between 4 & 5 o'clock then slowly heat it up from there to 6 o'clock to get the best vapors. the smell is minimal if you vape at this temp. if you do it full blast it tends to smell like really bad burnt popcorn.

the used weed from after vaping it can be used for cooking or a blunt if you wanted and you'd still get a nice buzz from it