First vape: Crafty or Pax 2?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Oumpa, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Hey everyone,

I'd like to buy a vaporizer as an alternative to smoking. I'm new to vaping and did my research for a week now. I came up with two vaporizers but can't decide which one to get. I'm hesitating between the Crafty and the Pax 2. I tend to go more with the Crafty but I read a couple of reports that it stopped working after a few months.

I need your experience to help me choose the right one for me.

Money isn't an issue, I'm looking for a quality product that I can keep for sometime. I'm also not a huge consumer. I usually smoke once or twice per day. I'm specifically looking for a portable one as I plan to use it at home, friends places, sometimes outside, and to travel with it (European flights). Battery life and size/discretion is not a deciding factor although it's always a nice plus. Regarding traveling, it would be a big plus if it's easily cleanable and doesn't smell to much (how "smelly" is a vape?).

I'm open for any alternatives if someone has a good suggestion that would fit my needs.

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. Krafty. Every day of the week. I have the Mighty, and have tried The Pax and Krafty.

Night and day. Oh, and easy to smoke anywhere in public. Smell released would fool any cop, except maybe his dog.

There will be others along, with different views. That`s just mine.

3. A lot of people have spoken about the firefly 2 as well... Might want to check that one out also

4. Thanks for the replies! I checked the Firefly 2, it looks like the one I'm looking for. Not too big chamber and easily cleanable. Plus I'm a programmer and I like to mess around with Bluetooth (one of the reasons why I wanted to go more with the Crafty instead of the Migthy). But unfortunately I can't find it in the UK, I think it's fairly new so I'm going to wait for it to be available here.

5. For me I love my Pax2 it hits heavy and is beautifully made. It gives good flavour and the temperature settings are better than the original Pax. It's more for weekend use as it is very 'effective'! For weekday use I have my MFLB as its a little less heavy hitting.