First try!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stonedeagle, Nov 14, 2011.

1. my ufo has 3 fans built into the unit as do all l.e.d to keep the lights cool running they really are louder than u'd think lol if u go on youtube and look at l.e.d grows u'll hear it

2. I'll check them out. It might not be too bad since being

3. It might not be too bad since it'd be in my dresser to muffle the noise. I'll check some out later. If this trial is successful, I'll definitely upgrade some things.

4. Some strains stink more in veg than flowering. For example my pineapple express had an awful stink during veg but actually doesnt stink quite as bad now that its in flower. I have a similar setup with yours except for a biggger dresser. but using an hps light and inline fan.

5. 2 weeks into flowering! She's getting some gorgeous looking buds on her with some nice hairs. About 16 inches tall a very nice spread. Any estimates on yield? At first, I was hoping for an ounce, but now I'm thinking around 2 since things are going so well for my gorgeous baby. Any ideas? :D:hello::smoke:

Attached Files:

6. looking good bro!

i think yield with cfl's depends on how u use the light you have,finding the sweet spot of how close you get them is a big factor as they are not as intense as other lights.

did you top the main cola? it look like it in the pic

7. Yeah, I topped it. I did some reading up on it online and decided to top it when I noticed how underdeveloped the lower 2 buds were (the top cola shaded them pretty hard).

8. looks like a good call,has promoted some nice branching there ;) im interested to see the yield on this one..my BW is producing some nice nuggets now,im expecting some pretty decent bud of her im on day 26 flower and things are stinky and frosty!

9. It has definitely had some positive results with those new top colas! It broke my heart a little bit when I topped the main cola (since it was the biggest one I had so far), but I knew it was for the best in the long haul. Has your odor peaked yet or do you not know yet? I have my good and bad days at keeping mine under control. Sometimes it's all gone and others there is a hint of bud in the air. Not a problem now, but could be later on if I don't look into it. Should be able to try and fix that problem since I just finished up with classes and have the free time!

10. how long did ut take to recover from the top? the smell stays pretty subtle with my filter setup but i do still get wiffs here and there but not really a problem for me. have u lookd into the ONA tubs iv heard ther reall good?

11. The top recovered surprisingly fast. I did it pretty early (before my buds formed their hairs), and after a couple of days, the new tops are almost as big as others that have had more light exposure. I've seen some ONA buckets, but those are too big for my setup. I might try a miniature version (smaller bucket) to help eliminate some odor. Right now I have an air freshener in the dresser with the plant and so my room reeks of "Cranberry & Frost" with a hint of weed. haha. Like I said, I'll look more into this odor problem possibly at the end of this week since my schedule is about to really open up for winter break.

12. Ordered some ONA gel! Should be here Monday. Gotta make sure all smell is eliminated from my living area. She's looking so beautiful!:D

Attached Files:

13. looking pretty healthy!! are u feeding any nutrients or just plain water? and what ONA did u get,fresh linen or the other one?

14. I've given it Miracle Grow Plant Food 24-8-16 throughout the grow (4 times). It has loads of Nitrogen for the vegging and a good bit of Phosphorous for the flowering phase. I don't know which ONA this is. I couldn't tell. But this is the one I ordered. Quart sized.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JLGMEG/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details]Amazon.com: ONA PRO GEL QT: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

15. is that the all purpose MG? i use this for nitrogen for N deficiency works pretty good :) just make sure you do a thorough flush come harvest time or ur bud will test jank lol do u think ur BW is flowering quite quickly? mine seems to be speeding along :D

16. Mine is growing AMAZINGLY WELL! One of my friends has family that grows for dispensaries, and even she was impressed! As you can see from the pics, she's getting some amazing hairs on the buds! I've been using string to pull branches together that are getting blocked under higher fan leaves so they get a better chance of getting light. I've been doing that only for a few days, but I'd say it's helping!

17. Compact Fluorescent Lamp Reflectors - CFL Reflector | Growell

check that out i think it would suit ur situation :) keep doing what your doing man looks good for a first grow thats for sure. if someone came in ur room while using l.e.d the noise would be noticeable straight away and cant muffle the noise! you can get some l.e.d that dont have cooling fans but those are the shitty cheap ones that really arnt worth while

18. 2 weeks and 5 days into flowering! And I like those bulbs!

Attached Files:

19. nice grow! are you trimming the leaves on her? Only reason I ask is because she looks much less bushy than the last pic you posted.

Happy Growing :smoke: