Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First try qwiso

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by treesmoker11, May 19, 2012.

1. Made my first batch of qwiso. It took 2 days to evaporate and I used 91% iso. How's it look?

Attached Files:

2. Can't see clearly

3. Not too bad. You let it soak too long though, which is why it has a green shade to it. You just extracted chlorophyll out of your material. Next time try freezing your bud for 15-20 mins before your wash. And rather than shaking furiously with the mixture, give it a gentle swirl for 30 seconds after you let it soak for 30. Enjoy your first hash though!!

4. [quote name='"jkcole"']Not too bad. You let it soak too long though, which is why it has a green shade to it. You just extracted chlorophyll out of your material. Next time try freezing your bud for 15-20 mins before your wash. And rather than shaking furiously with the mixture, give it a gentle swirl for 30 seconds after you let it soak for 30. Enjoy your first hash though!![/quote]

Thanks man. I just kinda winged it, I'll make it again sometime and try that.

5. Looks like poop. Who are you, the poop man

6. [quote name='"kancastank"']Looks like poop. Who are you, the poop man[/quote]

Actually that'd be me

7. Looks good man