first try at this

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by clifton420, Apr 3, 2017.

1. ok so its my first go around at this using coco and hydrostones. im putting reflector tape to light the undergrowtj was just wondering if that will slow vertical growth because alot from lower in the plant is growing. i did nute burn the plants a bit at first trying to figure out this autopot. i have recently just topped the thing also. super sour berry was the name 20170403_115650.jpg 20170403_115600.jpg 20170403_115600.jpg 20170403_115650.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Post pics under natural lighting. As you can plainly see, the entire photo is purple and you can't tell anything about a green plant that looks purple. Better get your stuff together starting out with the famous Coco. Most of the folks I see using it just have problems, but maybe you'll do better. Best of luck. TWW

3. cant move to natural light toeasily so one pic inder my phone led and one just inder cfl light. im using rx green solutions a and b formula. and yeah i heard coco can be a pain especially with beginners but its what came in my tent kit lol

Attached Files:

4. plant is a few weeks old here is a pic from the 20th of march. its the one on the right

Attached Files:

5. my white whidow skunk. got a late start cause i killed original seed in there... opps haha

Attached Files:

6. super sour berry shorly after having her hair(top) cut. i think reflecting the light to differnt growth tips is speeding the undergrowth to get more branches to the top quicker

Attached Files:

7. white widow skunk, super sour berry, and last 2 are blue dream

Attached Files:

8. the ladies at bed time

Attached Files:

9. Looks good, I'll be interested in seeing how it turns out. I'm thinking about trying out coco in a couple grows or so. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  10. thanks pretty much postimg pics so i can look back at progress lol. first time actually growing and been reading everyday so just wanted a pic history of the babies

11. some preflowers on my super sour berry. anyone tuck there leaves under others to expose like to the new groth areas?

Attached Files:

12. I usually tuck almost every day once my plants start to get bushy to get more colas right up under the light. They seem to get bigger as a result.

• Like Like x 1
  13. yeah i have been also and cuttimg a few lower ones everyother day to stress the plant a little and use energy elsewhere. these plants seem to like to be slapped around haha

14. Nice grow. Consider bumping your room temps to 83F to heat the canopy(Leds do not give off IR like HID.) Also how far away is the light from your lights and what is the light?

15. my led does have ir but i dont think it gets turned on till i hit the bloom switch. i have mars hydro reclector 144 with bloom and grow switch only on grow right now. pots are 10" square i believe almost 4 gal. tent temps right now are 85 no ac in my room yet. pots are autofed from bottom with resivoir . blue dream pic. also have a 60w and a 40w cfl on the far right side of tent for my widow skunk

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. lights are around 20 inch im following recommended hang height for veg. they say 18 to 24 and i think 8 to 12 for flower

• Like Like x 1
  17. white widow skunk . top growth is gonna come in wierd cause i fimed it lol

Attached Files:

18. Ah cool. Didn't know mars was making units with IR, thats nice. I have an LED unit with IR and with out, but haven't checked canopy temps to see if it really is heating it up.

Very nice set up.

• Like Like x 1
  19. i could always get thelux meter app not sure how acurate that is lol but when my heads under the light while im giving them lst with soft ties feels like im getting a tan lmao