First try at this. Thoughts on how it's going so far?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Salty82, Aug 4, 2017.

1. My plants are outdoor in the ground. they probably wont flower till September.

2. Mine are in the third week of flower. They will probably finish up around mid October at this pace. You gotta mermeber they are outdoor so I'm at the mercy of the sun and nature

3. My plan is to let them grow maybe until November. My strain is Purple Pussy so i want the colder weather to make the flowers purple

4. Nice. How cold does it have to get to make them turn purple? Does the cold have an effect on phosphorus uptake?

5. Any lower than 60-55 degrees fahrenheit starts making the plant change colors. Cooler weather brings out the true colors in weed strains. yes colder weather will give the plant a slight phosphorous defiency. i have nutrients to add to my plants to help with the phosphorous intake.

6. I have bat guano, bone meal and fish meal to provide more phosphorous to my plant.

7. Does the bat guano help a lot?

8. Yes it really does. It gives your plant(s) a really earthy taste and help your plant(s) stay green. It is very beneficial to your plant(s) in the long run.

9. I am going to post some pictures in my grow journal later on this month. I added bat guano to my plants recently. Next pictures i post will show how the nutes affected my plant .