First Trips!

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Digit, Sep 11, 2001.

1. you've never tripped have you told?

anyways... i'm talkin about evolution of the mind, the consiousness, the "spirit" or "soul"... there is no other way of blowing wide open the doors of perception.

cottons! DUDE!

WHAT A FUCKING AMAAAAAAZING TRIP!
    thats sooo fucking cool.

i especially love the conversation with yourself.... i've had a few of those myself.

2. yeah, talking to yourself is fun while you're tripping face :D that was definately my favorite trip because i saw manifestations that weren't there. i had to keep touching things just to make sure they were really there. i've tripped more intensely on acid, but it was mainly just colors, tasting colors, and seeing sounds in the colors... lotta colors, LOL. i liked when my face came off. i'd just stop and watch it. everyone who saw me had to know i was fucked up on something. i was walking down the street with my eyes open as wide as they'd go and with a HUGE smile on my face.

3. It was quite surprising reading the first few posts of this thread because back when it was first made about a year and a half ago, your good cousin MoogleKexin copied it and shoved it on my PC to read. It was intriguing stuff and highly inspirational. I'm going to try my utmost to do some mushies this summer.

4. indeed, and store some for the rest o the year :D 6th year nights out ;)

5. hahahaha! i cant remember if i already told yas about that here...

(short story version incase i have)
    i took loads and went to a 6th year night out with my friends and ended up freeking out... and zoned out watching and listening to a mural of a duck on the wall... people would stand in the way and then i waould scream at them "OUTTA THE WAY... NOT INFRONT OF THE DUCK! NOT INFRONT OF THE DUCK!"

6. well my first trip was last night. Me and my lady friend were at my house alone with a quarter of mushies and my parents were away at the beach. She ate a third of the quarter, I made a third of the quarter into tea and I sold the rest to my brother. They kicked in almost immediately and we decided to walk down to the pond in my back yard. I had alittle trouble walking and everything was starting to look like one giant cartoon. we make it down to the pond and we just looked around in amusement for a few minutes. The trees looked more alive than usual. we walked back to my house and went inside. at that point I felt alittle uncomfortable standing in my living room because the patterns on the furnature were moving and looked like they were melting. This was followed by a minute of nausousness where i felt like i was gonna puke but, luckily the feeling passed very quickly. went upstairs and watched tv and listened to music. the room was dark and the tv seemed to make the walls glow. after about an hour of that we went into my room and laid down. at this point all my uncomfortableness was gone and i felt so happy like i was flying through the air.

lots of other shit happened but about 5 hours after taking the shrooms i decided to smoke a bowl cause i THOUGHT it would help me fall asleep. I couldn't have been more fucking wrong. after smoking up my heartrate rose to about 135bpm and I couldn't see straight for shit. I was having out of body expirience like I was looking into a mirror that wasn't there and everything trailed. It was like an hour and a half of hell. I couldn't close my eyes or look in one direction for too long or else i would see fucked up visuals. I thought i was going to have a heart attack and die. luckily after about 2 hours or so it subsided and I was tripping lightly again but I was too freaked out to enjoy it.

has this ever happened to anyone else when they mixed shrooms and weed?

7. well..... my first trip...... i had already been fairly blazed with about 3 other people at my dealers house... and he got a call from his friend saying that he has scored a whole 1/2 Ounce of shrooms... so he brings them all over and we each eat about an 1/8..... 1/2 hour goes by, nothin, 1 hour, im kinda high still but nothin still, 1 hour and 1/2 is when i start feelin it..... It was already trippy as hell because it was pitch dark except for the black light and the strobe light he had on, and he had trippy ass music..... i began staring at the strobe light, and it started changin shapes..... into things i have never seen before.... like a triange mixed with a circle and a heart with 2 pointy ends..... they kept reappearing over and over... so I look up at the ceiling and it is solid blue, when its really white.... then i look at my friends faces, and i couldnt make them out because they were melting away..... i kept saying to them " are you guys o.k." and they would answer, but i couldnt understand wut they were saying.....

so we all dicide to go for a walk to this small mountain that people like to climb about a 1/2 mile away from here.... so we all start walkin cus we wanted to go smoke on the mountain.... and when we are walkin.... i didnt know where we were going to i just kept following my friends.... and i felt like i was in a video game, because i would see myself from a different persons point of view (hard to explain) and when i would try to talk... i would see the actual words coming out of my mouth.... then all the letters in the words would start breaking up into tiny pieces and fly away.....

when we get upto the mountain we are all trippin ballz... and all the sudden I see a whole bunch of cactus's and they turn into shrooms.... so i go over there and they turn back into shrooms... then i walk away, sit down on the ground and look over again and they are shrooms... so i walked oer again and they turn back into cactus's.... like they were playing a trick on me or something...... but then i was just trippin out for a good 6 hours after that..... too long to write it all..... basically..... it kicked ass! i love shrooms!

8. i'll never let this thread die... not until every blade has told us about their first trip (or at least a good story from one of their earliest memories of trippin).

9. well, i just typed out my whole freakin' tripping-life story, but my computer fucked up, and i am NOT going to write it all over again right now, so you will have to remain in the dark until i muster up enough strength to type it all out again...time to have an herbal refreshment ;)

10. mwuhuhuhu... "let there be life..." or was that light? it works too. :D

i knew i would get an important responce if i brought this one outta the shadows.

cant wait....

no choice....

waiting....

still waiting. ;)

11. lol, i think you were thinking "it's ALIVE!!!" reminiscent of Young Frankenstein...which is just CHARMING, let me tell ya ;)

ok, the first time i did shrooms was last Halloween with my friend Linz. We got a bag from a girl in my painting class, and she knows her shit about drugs, and she said that the bag she sold has had enough stuff in it to last for 4 trippings a piece. i was impressed :)

so, we went to my dorm room and ate "a serving" each with micro-candy bars for halloween. we waited, and while we waited we carved jack-o-lanterns. after 45 minutes nothing was happening, but we decided that it was probably because we had eaten dinner first. we waited a little while, and by little while i mean five minutes because i got up and said, with bag in hand, "let's just eat em all!"...linz was no help because she was all for it.

well, we ate them all...and we sat listening to music...when all of a sudden we both looked at the pumpkins. i said they looked like they were opening and closing their mouths, which was wicked because of the candles inside. linz agreed. we decided it was time to test our trip, if that's what was starting to happen. well, we donned our brand spanking new monster masks and walked to the a lake nearby. we had to walk through a neighborhood, and there were little kids everywhere which was NUTZ because they were totally wild out there. when we finally got to the lake, the sky looked orange, which was sooo awesome, and we totally thought we saw the northern lights, but found out later there had been none that night (plus we had just seen orange and yellow ones, and i think that might be rare), and we talked about God, reality, questioning reality, death, ghosts...we talked about so much, we were there, standing at the edge of the lake talking for like 4 hours. we were sooo wide awake. we went back to the dorm.

when we got back, we just kinda sat around, doing our own thing, for a few hours. linz was just zoning out, and i started drawing...we did that for a long time, then i looked over at my bed, and it totally looked like the blankets were moving like waves on the ocean. then it looked like there was a large worm or something under the bedding because it looked like the worm part in Dune...that was wild for quite a long time...we ended up staying up all night talking and then doing our own thing, which was fine because it was just nice to know that someone else was there.

anyways, that is my first shrooming experience. i learned a lot about myself and how i view the world. maybe we are all in a matrix like thing...that thought totally was serious in my mind when i was high...and i still think about it sometimes, but life unfortunately takes the place of contemplating reality most of the time. i wish i had some more shrooms so i could broaden my mind again right now...

p.s.
    i don't know if these shrooms were the kind that act a lot like acid with all the visuals and hallucinations, but i was thoroughly satisfied with them anyway because i have never felt so clear and my mind has never been so free to think whatever it wanted...

12. My first trip was with DXM.........

DXM gets me all weirded out and shit....I dont understand anything, and wouldnt recommend trying it...It was all just fucked up.

But anyway heres my story on shrooms....Last night I took shrooms with my friend....there were about 4 other guys there but were just high and didnt want to take shrooms....Anyway We each ate abouta half E....I was tripping in a matter of 20minutes..I got really sick like I wanted to puke, but then didnt....I was seeing things morph from diffrent objects. My friend who was tripping with me wasnt tripping hard because he ate alot before that. He kept on and off sleeping(I kept waking him up)......I was just laughing to myself...I was staring at the ceiling, which started to change to diffrent things. It was chaning into buildings...Like 3D...I started to read what they were saying....Some were saying 'the end' because I was pretending I was watching a cartoon on the ceiling.I would read it out loud like I was reading a report. My other 2 friends kept messing with me...I'm usually a mellow guy and dont really fun wrestle around....But one of my friends took a small dinosaur that was in his sisters room....He started messing with me, I was getting annoyed so I kind of told him to fuck off. He didnt get pissed tho cuz he started making me laugh twice as hard. I started to watch battlefield earth, where all the aliens heads kind of appeared on the wall. I would close my eyes, pretending I was scuba diving in space, I felt like nothing mattered......I smoked a few bongs with my 3 other friends.....This was about 11:00pm....I started to convince my friend to eat a 8th of shrooms and I finally got him to....I later heard him talking to himself..This was about 11:30....So we all decided to go to this place called Colinaros.It s a greek place with good food and at night it turns into more of a club. I was chilling there and dancing some while I got my girlfriend to meet up with me there. She wasnt too thrilled I was on shrooms, we were kissing and I totally just started laughing my ass off because everything seemed hilarious....We went a smoked about 3 bowls in my car...This was about 1am then we all went back to my place...I was starting to understand things, so I got an idea on to make a shroom tea...Took directions from a webstie....I put about an 8th into it...Ended up drinking the whole thing...about 25minutes later I started to trip insanely bad....Wgging out on Pink Floyd:the war...That upseted me kind of...Anyway we ended up all going to bed around 5...I was dreaming on and off of mindless things and giggling to myself....Next weekend I'm gunna do it again with abunch of other people and take a walk on the beach to have a diffrent trip....But anyway just a thing I forgot with the club was that the lights were totally bright and I started seeing like tornados by the DJ's area. Anyway that was my trip=D.

13. my friend Dan really dropped an absolute blinder on us when we were tripping... just before leaving, the last thing he said was, "you've all seen castles made of sand, but have you ever seen sand made of castles?"

meh - eh -hentaaaaal!

:D

14. alright...i read everyone's tripping stories for the second time and i am convinced i didn't have an adequate trip my first time doing shrooms :( should i grow my own? keep in mind, i will be doing them by myself since no one here will do them with me...

i don't know if anyone knows about strains, but i was thinking about 'golden teacher'...you can read about a lot of them at www.sporebank.com
    if you look at the different kinds, the magic ones have 'toxic and hallucinagenic' next to them...do they just put the toxic in there to make the gov't happy...or will they really kill my ass?

15. technically... yes... it is a poison.
    but i have never heard of anyone dying from shroomies. i think you'd need to take a reeeeeeeeeediculous amount. from what i've seen and read, i've taken much larger doses than alot of people... i'm still here. and i know people who have taken more than me! :D

16. i thought they were talking about taking 1 and having it be a death warrant...well, sweet then!! good to know :D now all i need is some $green.

17. I love trip storys ever since i did a health project on shroom last year i wanted to do shroom. And i must say i love reading trip storys myselft too. I was reading trip storys for 2-3 days for hours most good some bad one i rember was realy bad adn scared me but i fel i can control my mind and make shure i stay away from negaitive things that will cause a bad trip. Me and my friends wil be trying shrooms this summer i will denenetly make a post soon after if its good.

18. Ahh, hallucinagens.

I have a couple of wonderful stories. Some good, some bad, some deep, some childish.

This is a thread I shall definately return to when I have more time.

Peace

SS

19. I, too did acid a couple times before I actually tripped.

My first trip started innocently enough, when me and my best friend drove his sister,( who had recently dumped me to be "alone for a while"), to work so we could use her car to go score some smoke. When we got to my dealers house I got my usuall oz. and he said he had some acid too. I bought a sheet of twenty hits and immediately ate three, gave three to my friend. My dealer said to come by later, he was having a party, and we agreed to do so. We then set off to sell the remaining acid at his cousins house. His cousin was also having a party and the acid sold very quickly, it's at about this time that I begin feelin the acid kick in. As we are standin outside being told by his cousin that "the sister" was now dating a co-worker, I start feeling like I can hear sirens and dogs barking for miles around. The news about the sister really bums me out and I'm thinking it can't get any worse, when it suddenly does, because who pulls up to the party? None other than the co-worker my ex is now seeing. I had no problem with the guy, but my friends cousin starts talking about how satisfying it would be for me to stomp him to a pulp. I tell him repeatedly to shut up, and that I have no intention of doing any such thing. Then I begin feeling this intense rage coursing through my entire body, not at the ex or her new bf, but towards the asshole cousin, so I turn towards him and inform him that if he doesn't shut up I will rip him to fucking pieces. From the look on his face, he had no doubts about me doing just that. He began backing quickly away while holding up his hands and telling me he's sorry, " I was just fucking with you man". If his reaction had been any other, I most probably would've commited a most heinous act of violence. Anyways me and my friend decide to return to the dealers house.

Part2
    On the way we smoke a big joint and I regain my composure. At riz's,(the aforementioned dealer), house we find the party in full force, with riz out in the front yard practicing with his nunchucks.Riz's chucks have glow in the dark tape down the length of them and I spend the next hour watching the tracers as he swings them at what seems like light speed.The whole time I still hear sirens and dogs barking from every direction.It's now time to pick up my ex from work and drive her home. Her brother,(frank), decides to stay, and I arrange for another friend to pick me up and return me to the party on his motorcycle. When I pick up the ex, I decide,(stupidly), to ask her why she lied and said she wanted to be alone when in fact she wanted to be with someone else. This quickly turns ugly, but I stay nice and calm, and tell her not to worry I'm just really fucked up right now and we can talk later. I'm now seeing tracers from the car lights on the road,hearing dogs and sirens, feeling bummed about the ex, yet grinning and laughing uncontrollably at anything and everything.

part3
    After the ex arrives home I start walking to the rendezvous point with the friend on the motorcycle, when I get the sudden urge to run there instead. Each step I took running felt like it covered a half mile and sent me bounding into the air, very similar to dreams of flying.I find the guy waiting for me and we ride the 7 miles back to town at 100+ MPH, which seemed like warp speed, I'm on the back of the bike doing the obligatory arm flapping scene from easy rider while watching tracers and still hearing sirens and dogs, and yelling to my friend in the voice of scotty from Star Trek," she can no take it capn, she's gonna break up". We amazingly arrive intact back at riz's and I discover that while I was gone frank came outside to stand beside riz and got freaked out by the chucks, thinking riz was going to kill him. He had taken of at a dead run down the street and ran face first into a stop-sign, side stepped it, and ran of into the city. I immediately decide to find frank, because as we all know having a 6' 3" 270 pound man running around town tripping on acid thinking someones trying to kill him can only lead to trouble.

part4 ( or the glowing trees vs. popeye and the street signs)

The first place I look for frank is at his cousins house. The mile long walk there was pretty normal,(tracers,dogs,sirens).I arrive to find the cousins wife crying hysterically on the porch because they had done acid and gotten into a fight and he had left her "forever, he's never coming back!!!". I console her as best I can and enquire about frank. She says he's ok he'll be back in a minute. I breathe a huge sigh of relief and put my face in my hands and close my eyes.That's when I notice a new sound, which consists of an occasional clang! followed by a bellow of rage. I raise my head and look down the street to see all the trees aglow with a brilliant red that seems to shoot up out of the ground and into the canopys. I soon find the source of the clangs, as frank comes around the corner and punches the stop sign, emmitting a gutteral bellow and proceeding on to the next sign.His stance as he walked by on the sidewalk reminds me of popeye when he pushes his cap forward,swells his chest, and leans forward as he walks. This induces another bout of uncontrollable laughter.When I approach him to tell him the police may frown on his one man war with the signs I see that he has two black eyes and a bruise from the sign post running from his chin to his forehead. More uncontrollable laughter and the responce from frank, " fuck the cops and the stop-sign they rode in on", more laughter. I spend what seems like the next 6 hours,( actually 2), watching the trees glow, hearing the dogs, sirens, clangs, and bellows as frank walks around the block, the cousins wife sobbing as I reassure her the husband will return. By daylight the husband returns, frank calls a cease fire with the signs, the wife thanks me for being there and we all smoke a joint and sleep the day away.

Dispite all the drama, it really was an enjoyable trip that gave us all storys to tell for the rest of our lives. I shortly after got bored with acid and moved on to shrooms, but that's another story.

note: no humans suffered any lasting injuries, but the city did have to replace a few signs as result of the evenings events.

20. I haven't properly tripped yet, but recently I had a pretty intense experience with good old MJ. I was preparing to go to my Bro's flat for the evening, but I only had enough to get very stoned myself or slightly stoned between him and whoever else was there. So I did the selfish thing and stood at a gate near his flat to smoke it by myself. I chose this spot because I thought it would look like I was waiting to be picked up by any passers by, although there were only a few cars the whole time. So I stood there for about an hour (from about 11 to 12), doing some intense chain smoking. As soon as I finished one bowl, I packed the next. I was a tokin' machine, I just kept going and going, never resting, holding in every toke for ages. It seemed like I was standing there for hours. It was actually a very pretty view, with rolling fields and the sea in one direction, Kirkwall (The city) in the other. I was thinking, 'this is easily the most stoned I've ever been in my life!' Then I began the 3 minute walk to the flat. This is when the only really 'trippy' thing happened. I was staring at the street lights as I walked past them, when suddenly they all began to merge into one giant rainbow bridge which slowly began moving towards me. It then sped up and flew straight over my head, which felt crazy to me. I then met a group of three guys on the way up the street, one of whom I thought was a friend of my Bro's who I often speak to. After staring at his face for what seemed like an eternity, I decided it wasn't him. They then began to converse with me. They seemed quite drunk and only knew me by my nickname, which seemed significant at the time. It was interesting anyway. I just remembered, one of them was lying on the ground, so I can confirm that they were drunk. Anyway, off to the flat I go, only to find it's deserted! Dang. Anyway, I decide I'll go on a walk down the street to try and find some people and get some munchies. It gets kind of hazy now, but I remember buying a cheesburger, then trying to find somewhere to sit down. Eventually finding a bench. So, I sat down and closed my eyes. I was having the craziest closed-eye visuals. Amazingly colourful. lovely stuff. But the next thing I remember is being woken up by a couple of policemen with a torch! Woops! Anyway, they didn't really question me, they just wanted me to get on my way, so it was all good (This was still only about 1 in the morning). I then returned to the flat to find two of my Bro's friends, one of whom was passed out, the other of whom was completely out of it, so I went through to find a bed and sleep. After more visuals, I did so. I was then woken up by somebody asking who the Hell was in my Brother's bed! I turned around, was recognised and after a quick chat with them, I went back to sleep, later being joined by my Brother (I was demoted to the floor). Overall, an enjoyable, if lonely evening!

I know that's kind of long for a bog-standard MJ experience, but it was very intense for me. Hopefully I'll be doing some mushrooms this Autumn though, eh Digit? I can't wait! You'll definately hear about it if I do.