First Trip!

Discussion in 'General' started by joe4soad, Mar 20, 2006.

1. meh fuck that ima stick to the greeeen chronikkk or purple or any other couour chronik comes in .. stay clean stay greeeeen

2. What can I say, I'm a noob, lol... anyways.... what I'm working on right now is 20 for an 1/8... I'm gonna buy half an O for the four of us....

I live next to like... 3 farms... only one has animals though, the rest just grow animal feed... I think they only have horses.... I'm assuming that shrooms grow in their shit too? IDK... I just see me picking my own shrooms ending in something terrible, lol... then again, my other friend owns a farm down the road.. they have tons of cows... maybe I'll stop by sometime! lol

[JOE]

3. your not a noob you may be new to the whole shrooming scene but you had enough sense to ask around and that takes you out of the noob area

and 20 an eigth sounds in the range too... im just saying that 50 is the max you should ever pay for an 8th. thats the price for em in really rare areas.

you just need to know that shrooms bruise blue if they have psilocybin in them. like how a fruit will bruise brown if you drop it, catch my drift?

and like i said there are plenty of sites that will help you identify your shrooms and are very respectable. if i ever pick shrooms im gonna be double checking to make sure im right because you never know when you might pick that mistaken death shroom.

4. A once sentence summary as to why I don't want to pick my own shrooms, lol. I'll leave it to the pro's, aka, my dealer. But yea... either way, I look forward to this weekend. Saturday should be a blast. Me, my two best friends... our other pretty good friend, chilling out in her house all day... trippin' on shrooms and smoking plenty of green, couldn't imagine a better way to spend my day!!!

[JOE]:smoking:

5. i know thats why i look for telltale signs about which shrooms i would eat.

id pick em and then bring em home to dry and identify them... if they are good id eat em. if not then id toss em

6. Without knowing exactly what you're looking for I'd think it'd be a very bad idea to pick your own. I live not far from a lot of farms and I wouldn't even think about searching for shrooms there, I know enough to say which ones aren't cubensis but not enough to say with certainty which ones are.

On the other hand if you know a marsh or valley that people pick shrooms in all the time you could get an experienced mushroom picker to show you exactly which ones you want.

Have fun on your trip :D

7. Okay, finding shrooms is a pain in the ass!!! No one has any... I have probably... 5 different dealers #'s in my cell phone and then about 40 different smokers #'s in my phone book, each of which probably has another 2 or 3 dealers... and so far all these people are saying "yea I gotta um" and then I call them to pick um up and I get some reason or another for why not... and then there is the dealer who just doesn't answer his phone becuase he doesn't want to not have something for fear it will hurt his rep. I would much rather he just told me he didn't have them!

Luckily I have plenty more resources to check yet, lol

[JOE]

8. [​IMG]

I know, I know REALLY REALLY shitty picture... gotta love nextel camera phones, but yea,.... thats what I just bought.

[JOE]

9. let us know how ya liked em

those def arent fly agaric so your good in that department

they look like the stem has a subtle blueish-grey hint to it which is good.

although i cant tell how big the bag is to tell you if you got ripped off or not.

10. Yea, sorry, I took it while I was driving cause I was in a hurry but wanted a picture.... thats good that from what you can see it doesn't look too bad. We were gonna trip at my one friends house but that fell through, so now we are getting a hotelroom... we are bringing two laptops with plenty of good music, movies, and trippy shit on them to watch... it should be a good time!

[JOE]

11. So we got a hotel room and the three of us split up the shrooms evenly and downed them... it was rough.. the other two had no problem.. I had a little bit of a gag, lol... anyways... hopefully soon this shit will kick in, we are all ready for it to! Plently of orange juice, munchies, alcohol (just in case), and friends... we got it set. I'll let ya know in the morning how this shit goes. Oh yea, and I downloaded some trippy movies and have them saved on here. I have this weird fear that I won't trip.. like.. not enough or something. Well, I'm gonna go watch a movie.

[JOE]

12. Totally wasn't an issue.... we were all trippin BALLS! lol.. anyways... within a half hour of eating them the shit started to kick in. It was amazing, so thanks for everyones help on here! I would have been screwed without your help. Anyways... overall I had a great time.. I gotta a little scared for a while, infact... me and my friends got really scared we would never go back to normal and it would stay that way for ever, which really freaked me out... but then I knew I would be okay, then again we had no one sober with us... over all the 170 some I spent on the 1/2 for the shrooms and the hotel room was well worth it. I hope my friends will do it again with me sometime, just in a better setting!

Thanks again for all you're help

[JOE]