Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Trip

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Switch, Jan 31, 2003.

1. Whaddya reccomend? Morning Glory, Shrooms, AND I KNOW YOU'RE NOT GONNA SAY L.S.D. (haha I just figured out LSD Salvia Dex)

2. oupim, but u gota smoke it state.

3. definetly mushrooms..and a lot of them. heh

4. Don't do SalvaD on your first trip......

*sh!*

Just NO.

Do shrooms.

5. i did acid for my first trip (the same night of my second time smoking pot)... didn't trip that hard 'cause i only did like a quarter of a sugar cube. second time i tripped was from 'cid (did 2 sugar cubes) and was trippin' pretty good...

if you're worried about lsd being too strong eat an eigth of shrooms. you'll have a blast :D

6. whats fun is to eat the shrooms, wait like a half hour then start smokin, and dont stop until your seein shit..... ive only tripped once and that method worked very well