Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first "trip" on very dank bud, was this normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RicketsXXII, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Hey this is my first post in grasscity.......im a fairly new toker and id like to share the expirience on what happened last night when i smoked some REALLY dank weed (blueberry chronic i believe) and i basically "Tripped out." It was absolutely amazing, but im not sure if it was normal? Ive only smoked maybe 5 times before on very reggie weed and only got somewhat high. I thought i had expirience most of what ganja had to offer...boy was I wrong. Please read even if it may be long......

My brother and I smoked friday night, not very much, maybe half a bowl. And i got pretty high, about as much as reggie would get me in 1 or 2 bowls. I enjoyed it and knew it was good stuff.

saturday afternoon, we smoked ALOT, i cant even remember how much....and at first i just seemed high. but then, everything changed. Its like a fell asleep while being awake, and "woke up" walking with my brother yelling. I felt like i was floating away and grabbed on to his neck yelling "is this supposed to happen? whoa whoa!" and everything was popping out at me. it felt like i was in a dream, but then i fell back into reality which freaked me out even more that it WAS real. My brother looked me in the eye and said. "Bro. we just smoked. your stoned. Its fine, enjoy it." and then.....i took a deep breathe, and had an AMAZING night. It felt like i had no control over my body, we walked down the street and i couldnt tell when time was or what was going on. I was just making sounds and laughing. it felt almost like an out of body expirience...my whole body tingled from the cold and i could feel every inch of my skin. if i went over a bump in the road it felt like i was shot 60 feet up. everything was in slow motion, frame by frame. sounds came from everywhere...i couldve swore i was dreaming. I didnt know what was real.

Anyway, my main concern is, is this normal for a first time dank sesh? or is this not supposed to happen? if it is normal, i definately want to do it again. It probably wouldve been alot more scary if my brother wasnt there though....and i DONT want to do it if that wasnt supposed to happen. Because it was nothing like what reggie would do. Thanks for reading it all if you did! please reply!

2. You were just really, really high.... man

3. Your bro is a class act, he said the perfect thing

You just got really high man, its completely normal for new smokers to get like that. Some of my best high memories are from times I was like that. Enjoy man

4. Pretty much how my first few times were :laughing: Glad you had fun! Don't stress, you were just flying :smoke:

5. [quote name='CUtoker']Your bro is a class act, he said the perfect thing

Yeah, hes the "smart one" in our duo. :D

6. Hahaha I love hearing shit like this. Yeah, you were mad high. I was like this last night, really fun actually.

7. Welcome to the amazing world of cannabis my friend :) Totally normal :)

8. GOD I miss this. I don't even think a T-break could get me back to this. Enjoy it while it's here, it does go away.

9. Niiiice.

I remember my first bowl of chronic, too. :smoke:

10. it really irritates me when people say they were tripping. Im sure youve never done shrooms or acid since your new to smoking so how would you know what trippin feels like? sorry if thats a little harsh it just really grinds my gears lol

11. Relax, the OP was just really high and didn't have a better way to explain it, so "tripping" was how the OP choose to describe his experience.

12. ok man i am NOT being a dick here but please people use logic with your questions. me and a bunch of people smoked some dank I got really fucked up but everyone else was fine from the bud. was the bud laced or something???? well lets see if jimbo steven harry hank and joe are all fine from the same weed and you are gone from it, is it the weed that is bad or your tolerance that is low????

13. Sorry, i did consider whether that word was "politcally correct" or not... I was just using it for lack of better words, rookie mistake x)

I know where you're coming from....im the kinda guy who gets irritated when anybody says "Fridgerator"

14. lawl.

15. [quote name='"KillaWillaBilla"']ok man i am NOT being a dick here but please people use logic with your questions. me and a bunch of people smoked some dank I got really fucked up but everyone else was fine from the bud. was the bud laced or something???? well lets see if jimbo steven harry hank and joe are all fine from the same weed and you are gone from it, is it the weed that is bad or your tolerance that is low????[/quote]

..he never asked if the bud was laced Stfu.

16. just a green out man

17. Yeah man, that's normal. The highest I've ever been, I swear to you, I could see in 4D. You have to understand the dimensions to know exactly what I'm talking about, but that shit was insane. I greened out hard.

18. I love those nights.

I've been realllyyy high before, and I get super analytical in my brain, I literally just think until my head hurts.

I just decided that one day I will eat a 2 gram brownie and then 40 minutes later snap as many bowls as I can out of the best bong I have access to at the time.

19. this x 1000
    ive never fully understood why people would say i tripped out or im tripping when smoking, i know understand its because they never have tripped, it still pisses me off when people say i tripped so hard, its like no, its weed, Say that after a couple tabs or few grams of some potent mushies. Grind my gears, family guy, classic!

20. That happens, but it isn't happening. thats you doing that to yourself, don't stress yourself while you smoke, and don't think of the worse things can happen, and I think you were just really ripped, I smoked some Blueberry haze once did that too me.